Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Garden of Joy

Has anyone any tips for beating the loops in garden of joy. I had a survivor group today that looped me there for 5 minutes without me ever catching up, even in BL3. They just switched loops all the time and always had another pallett that they could get too or another window that was open. Even they agreed afterwards that the setup they got on that map was absolute cancer. Honestly just no sure how to loop the house

Comments

• FreddyVoorhees
    FreddyVoorhees Member Posts: 369

It depends on the killer. Since I play with Freddy (I place snares during chase so they run out of safe loops) , Nemesis (vaults are unsafe thanks to the tentacle) and Trapper ( I basically place 4 traps , 3 on doors and one on the front window and outright disable the access to the whole house to them which in turn makes the map very killer friendly) their powers help turn the tables over. Not sure how it would go with other killers. Good add-ons are important too. Maybe some anti loop perks too.

• GooseMan
    GooseMan Member Posts: 104

Ignore the main building unless you are sure you can get a hit or the pallet near the side entrance.

Don't overcommit to survivors, take a couple of pallets and go for someone else, next time connecting tiles won't be as convenient.

Also tunnel and camp if you can, this map isn't designed for a fair game.

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,302

Played it once, got rinsed once. Love the aesthetic though