Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

I have a confession to make.

Grigerbest
Grigerbest Member Posts: 1,488
edited November 2022 in General Discussions

As much as I know that when 1 or 2 survivors DCing or rage quitting is a really bad thing, and should be drastically decreased in general...

Tho, when I'm playing a killer against a strong team and someone is rage quitting or suiciding on a hook, aside from feeling bad for other survivors, I kinda feel a slight relief... Like the match will get softens and I feel less pressure out of a stressfull match.

Kinda feels (do I dare to say...) good, when you actually trying to win? (Yes, I'm a pretty sweaty killer sometimes...)

I know it may sound not right or even horrible, but I can't resist this relief.

Do you guys have some "dirty" confessions as well? I wonder. xD

Comments

• Sharpefern
    Sharpefern Member Posts: 422

I say for me it depends on when the DC is. If its super early in the match, no relief nothing good just sadge. But if a couple gens have popped they would be like 6th hook or something and I still havent killed anyone. I am thankful for not losing the hook or the time to carry them there.

• HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,140

My dirty confession is that I really like using Hex : Third Seal. It passively slows down the game and gives me more hook states, it's crazy people don't try and cleanse it more ! But at the same time, I just know it's solos who are dying from it... :D: