Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

I have learned my lesson and will go back to A-tier Killers.

I tried to play some of the weaker killers for the last couple of days. Tried some clown games, some sadako games etc. The picture is literary always the same. These matches start mostly relatively normal but as soon as survivors realise that I can't really keep up with them 1 or 2 survivors go absolutely balistic on me with toxicity. Like in 90% of the games were surivvors that were constantly jumping in and out of lockers, teabagging whenever they could and writing long essays on why this was easy in endgame chat and many other things.

I find this behaviour pretty weird since most survivors complain that they only go up against the same killers but if they get a weaker killer they apparently try to take revenge for all the nurse games they had in their life.

I at least will go back to playing stronger killers like nurse, blight and huntress again because it just sucks to be completely toxed at and not being able to do anything about it.

Comments