Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Challenges rework?

Terion
Terion Member Posts: 810

So my post about the key+hatch+escape challenge made me think about various outdated challenges, i see im not the only person kinda bother-ished with it.

so here is my question, i myself am split between "it would be nice the devs would rework the older challenges" and "there is more important stuff to get attention towards" obviously if the devs would need to invest much time in it and make sure nothing gets screwed.

But who knows, since there is more people with kinda the same thoughts as me, maybe i underestimated the wish of the community for easyer accsessable challenge. Also there is some new challenges i think are kinda problematic, like the recent tome is the very first i have completed so far 100% EXCEPT that sprintboos&quick and quiet challenge. I think that one is way too though and i dont wanna play a dozen games with only 2 perks until i make it when i could aswell have (heal x mates/repair x gens) challenge progressed from some other tome.

Challenges rework? 14 votes

Rework the old challenges, i can take a break from balancing or dlc updates.
7%
Frizouw 1 vote
Balancing, QoL and DLC updates are way more important than the old tomes
35%
GibberishFilthyLegionMainDhurl421Beoltharxni6_ 5 votes
Rework the old challenges AND make sure to make future challenges more accsessable
35%
bm33GuiltiiAurelleDddtpChiky 5 votes
Dont rework the old challenges but maybe invest some more time to make future challenges more accsessable
21%
Hex_LlamaByeByeQTheReaperOfSouls 3 votes

Comments

• Alex_
    Alex_ Member Posts: 143

Mine is not there tbh. The only thing i want them to do, is change the challenges that are impossible rn. Like the one from tome 2, where you have to avoid a basic attack via dead hard.

• Terion

i mean thats what i understand by rework the old challenges, point 1. Like only the ones that need a rework.

• DarloxEZ
    DarloxEZ Member Posts: 6

Nah leave them how they are.

• ByeByeQ
    ByeByeQ Member Posts: 1,104
    Dont rework the old challenges but maybe invest some more time to make future challenges more accsessable

As long as they are not broken and are still attainable they don't need to be reworked.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,159
    Rework the old challenges AND make sure to make future challenges more accsessable

They keep making changes to the game that make old challenges much more difficult to complete and since they are in old tomes they continue to add them to new tomes since the name/code is in their files - just gotta copy/paste.

Hatch challenges, for both sides, should've been replaced when they changed the hatch mechanic. All they need to do is just replace them with red glyph challenges.

The longer they put it off the more time/effort it will be to go back and change those challenges.

• Terion

im pretty sure at some point they wont just bother anymore about these sort of challenges.