Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Cosmetics for bots?

Terion
Terion Member Posts: 810
edited November 2022 in Polls

Alright, all of us gonna have diffrent reasons why we are gonna consider playing with bots. For me its gonna be a jack of al trades kinda. I want to practice, i want to play with friends in custom (finally) and i want to be able to have some chill matches when the current just feel to sweaty, especcially during night times when i cant sleep and do some weird polls because i dont know nothing better to do with myself... ehrm.. anyway, what is your opinion?

Cosmetics for bots? 15 votes

Yes, for varietys sake i would love to have my own skins customizable on bots
73%
MB666[Deleted User]FilthyLegionMainGuiltiiTsukahTerionKotelettphantomtliffSnowhtiLooeDbDzerojavier 11 votes
same as answer one but it also would make me buy skins for characters i wouldnt play myself
0%
No, i dont care about skins on bots
26%
AurelleAlex_ByeByeQRaven27 4 votes
Post edited by Terion on

Comments

• MB666
    MB666 Member Posts: 968

YES ,but working like killer DLCs, only available if you already own the skin (KILLER/SURVIVOR).

• Terion
    Terion Member Posts: 810

thats the first vote for you then ^^ im sorry i wasnt clear enough with "my own skins customizable" i meant the ones you alredy own ofc. Giving skins for free in custom is not something BHVR would do anyway.

• LooeDbD
    LooeDbD Member Posts: 163

also they should let legendary survivors be able to spawn

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    No, i dont care about skins on bots

I don't really care for cosmetics on bots.