Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

BLOODWEB AUTO-COMPLETE

IFeelFantastic
IFeelFantastic Member Posts: 72

Should Behaviour develop an in-game system to one-push auto-complete your bloodweb?

BLOODWEB AUTO-COMPLETE 25 votes

YES
96%
SkeletalEliteIFeelFantasticEmealTatariuFellowKillerMainDonleovNoOneKnowsNovaGuiltiiPSPAnneBonnyAurelleBeoltharHalloullexni6_DddtpbrewingteaKotelettphantomByeByeQKrosedex10awesome 24 votes
NO
4%
Mattie_MayhemOG 1 vote

Comments

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,951
    YES

bHVR did good by making the Prestige and Bloodpoint cost and perks work in a good way, now we will face an empty bloodweb problem.

Its just empty boring addons now which ill only use a few off to make the Killers play nice.

• Halloulle
    Halloulle Member Posts: 1,279
    YES

for all i care it can come with a this-is-not-necessarily-the-best-option disclaimer and the entity can have those useful items - but please dont make me spend 20mins on bloodwebs just because there was rank reset and i heed to get from 4mil to below 2mil

• IFeelFantastic
    IFeelFantastic Member Posts: 72
    YES

Agreed. Most of what's on the Bloodweb doesn't concern me. I have a gfew things I go after and that's it. Streamers, etc.

• ByeByeQ
    ByeByeQ Member Posts: 1,104
    YES

If not auto-complete, anything that would speed up the bloodwebs would be welcome.