Have you guys experienced some weirdly fast Infinite Tier 3 with Shape?

Options
Rudjohns
Rudjohns Member Posts: 1,693
edited November 2022 in General Discussions

I swear something is off about The Shape (Michael Myers). I had 2 games this week against him using the iri addon that makes tier 3 infinite (none of the games had tombstone) and the other add-on was either a green or a brown add-on.

In both of my games he reached tier 3 way too fast (I would say in between 2 and 3 minutes) and I didn't even see him throughout the match. The second game maybe he managed to stalk me (Badham) but in the first game (The Game) there was no way he found me. I recorded the game and I kept watching trying to find him lurking somewhere but I just couldn't, considering there are walls everywhere and he got tier 2 without me leaving my spawning area (there was a gen there). I would have at least heard something if he was really stalking me.

The first game he got to tier 3 in about 3 minutes. The second was about 1 and 30 seconds.

I have the games on video if someone is interested in watching them, I can upload on streamable.

I just want to know if there are more people experiencing this.

Comments

• TeabaggingGhostface
    TeabaggingGhostface Member Posts: 3,108
    Options

Someone fed him

• Rudjohns
    Rudjohns Member Posts: 1,693
    Options

Is it possible to get tier 3 with fragrant tuft of hair without stalking everybody? I honestly don't know, I thought it was necessary to stalk every survivor for a bit. If not than thats the answer I guess.

• TWiXT
    TWiXT Member Posts: 2,063
    edited November 2022
    Options

You only need to fully stalk 2 and a half survivors to reach EW3 with Fragrant Tuft of Hair since it takes a survivor half stalked to reach EW2, and 2 full stalks to reach EW3, Otherwise you can half stalk everyone, and just fully stalk one of them, which is much more do-able. Shape doesn't have to fully stalk all 4 survivors because that would take a solid 4-6 mins of uninterrupted stalking (depending upon the distance from the stalked target since further = slower), which would be ridiculous and make the tuft of hair a useless add-on. It's still the slowest stalking he can achieve in the game, but fortunately not tortuously so. He also has add-ons he can pair with it to increase the rate at which he earns his stalking points: Memorial Flower (brown), Judith's Journal (Green) and J. Myers Memorial (Green), and by using one of these add-ons with Tuft of Hair he can reduce the time it takes down to around 1.6-3.5 mins of uninterrupted stalking. Judith's Journal in particular makes his stalking rate 40% faster if he's stalking his obsession, and if he's in close range when he does it, Tuft of hair isn't going to do much to slow him down. At close range, he can achieve a tier of EW within only 6 seconds, at the furthest range it takes him 1 minute to tier up, so most Shape players try to go for mid-close range stalks without being detected.

Regardless, If he's close to you when he stalks, its gonna take much less time for him to achieve each EW tier, and if he's far away it'll take more time, so watch out for those sneaky quick stalks he can get from being right next to you or at a different elevation. Also pray your teammates aren't idiots who stick around to blind him at pallets, or t-bag taunt him at the pallet giving him a crazy fast stalk... You have no idea how funny that is when you're on the killers side and these morons are freely feeding you all you need to bulldoze the team.