Killer Power Concept - The Visitor
The Visitor (Dredge Trapper)
Power - Knock
- Hold and release the Power Button to place a Door.
- Press the Power Button while in front of a Closed Door to Knock on the Door, which Opens.
- The Auras of Survivors are visible through the Doorway of an Open Door.
- Hold the Power Button while in front of an Open Door to walk into the threshold, allowing you to select, if any, another Door to walk out from.
- Door placement is similar to Trapper Traps.
- Closed Doors have collision for the Killer and for Survivors that are not Sprinting.
- A Survivor that runs into a Closed Door while running suffers Deep Wounds as the Door shatters.
- Killer can perform a Basic Attack to shatter the door.
- The doorway itself when opened is a black void.
- The Knocking Audio is global.
- If no other Doorway is selected, or the Killer performs a Basic Attack input while holding the Power Button, The Visitor steps back from the Doorway.
- Pressing the Power Button in front of an Open Door will close it.
- Survivors that Shatter Doorways trigger Killer Instinct for 4s.
Chase: Can place the Doorway to block Loops unless the Survivor is willing to run through them and suffer Deeps Wounds.
Mobility: Able to place Doorways that act as a teleport. Cannot be removed unless Survivors are willing to run into them, keeping Survivors Injured and alerting you.
Information: Able to see the Auras of Survivors at a distance extremely well.
Interaction: Injury/Deep Wounds deterrent, but Doorways can be shattered by Survivors if they are run through.