Who wants to scrap/sell unused items?

Options
Thy_Office
Thy_Office Member Posts: 9

As I prestige more and more I've accumulated 93% of items I don't use. Getting half the amount of BP back from scraping/selling would be a nice hug from Grandma and Grandpa that would slightly encourage and convenience the grind. Many have suggested this and the DBD crew love to please their fans. Not belittling newer players at all but the fans their at the beginning of this amazing game that has experienced the ups and downs of the rollercoaster ride that lead us to this new age of successful stability definitely has alot more prestigious accomplishments and definitely has alot more accumulated and unused items.

Who wants to scrap/sell unused items? 15 votes

BP assistance
13%
AurelleLooeDbD 2 votes
Scraping/selling
86%
brokedownpalaceMrPenguinMooksFilthyLegionMainHex_LlamaHeaderJustWhimsicalKirarozuHalloulleDddtpPhantom_TheMetalOneJeff_Jay 13 votes

Comments

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,723
    Options

Neither, I rather they rewamped addons, items and offerings so that idd want to use all of them instead of just the two that makes my killer work.

• Thy_Office
    Options

Regardless of our differences with preferences we all wanna have enjoyment within this amazing game. You have very few offerings/addons/items that you want to use. That aspect we have in common. As time goes by the amazing DBD crew add more and more to the game that will turn your two preferences into 10. As time goes by adjustments to existing items/addons/offerings is a given as the DBD crew get more and more brilliant ideas. In the present time the additional BP obtainment will give you more quantity of the ones you like and prefer and assist your prestigious journey. None the less it's a great game isn't it? :)

• Kirarozu
    Kirarozu Member Posts: 240
    Options
    Scraping/selling

I don't for a second think they like to please their fans. If they did they would have just removed perk tiers instead of reworking the whole system which removed perks I had already unlocked from certain killers.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,514
    Options
    Scraping/selling

Would def love to see complete reworks of items and addons so there is not as much junk and the impact of different item rarity isn’t as big and as unbalanced.

• Chiky
    Chiky Member Posts: 647
    Options

"the DBD crew love to please their fans"

That sounds so fake lol.

Anyway, neither option. The whole addons, offerings, and blood web thing needs a massive overhaul/rework

• Thy_Office
    Options

I honestly believe they want to please their fans, sadly they can't please all. Happy Holidays!