What NEW SURVIVOR ITEM would you wanna see Dead By Daylight?

Options
D34D_B34TB0X
D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 363
edited December 2022 in Polls

(Warning: There's lots of reading involved...)

I kind of feel that Survivors needed some new items for a long time, the same old gameplay. I don't think any of these would come in, let alone be balanced, but hey, a man can only dream. If you agree or disagree on how these items would be used, let me know in the comments. Happy to share opinions.

What NEW SURVIVOR ITEM would you wanna see Dead By Daylight? 20 votes

Pocket Knife - This one's a bit iffy. Can be used within the absence of Decisive Strike, when the skill check is failed, the item is consumed. There could be an Addon that lets you keep it at the end of the trial similar to a Key.
5% 1 vote
Binoculars - Can be used to zoom in to spot for the things. It probably could be consumed while zooming in, spotting things like the Killer and their belongings may take chunks from it by revealing Auras. For most, items be revealed for the remainder of the trial. For the Killer, there's a time limit of 10-30 seconds.
5% 1 vote
Slingshot - This one's also pretty iffy. Something that can be used to slow down the killer. All you have to do is aim for the head and it'll stun the Killer for a brief 3 seconds. May be consumed by the Entity on use after 1-3 shots depending on the Addons.
5% 1 vote
Defibrillators - Can be used to revive Moried survivors and bring them back as Bot Survivors, this is a one-time use. Doing so may have some kind of consequence, like you could be Broken for the entire trial rendering Med-kits useless.
10% 2 votes
Bottles or Rocks - Can be used within the absence of Diversion, but can also be used to slow the Killer down for 3 second. Killer gets immunity from picking up Survivors. One time use of course.
10% 2 votes
Hammer - Can't be used for combat or anything, but it could be used to build or rebuild a Pallet or Breakable Wall.
55% 11 votes
Messenger Crows - This one's a bit silly, but a crow will follow you around; while you are crouching, he can sit on your shoulder. Similar to carrier pigeons, the Crow can be used to carry a message to another Survivor. The Killer can swat at the Crow to read that Survivor's message to know what they're planning. The Crow can be tracked by the sounds of crowing and the flapping of wings.
10% 2 votes
Motion Detectors - Specifically for Stealth Killers, since their Auras can't be read. (At least I don't think they can be read.) Survivors can also accidently trigger the alarm, giving away your location to the Killer, so be careful. It could have a 1 charge, if not 2-3.
0% 0 votes
Grappling Hook - Can be used to climb up to higher floors without the Killer noticing. They can still see the rope though. It can have up to 16 charges before the rope breaks.
0% 0 votes
Minecarts - Now this one is highly unlikely to come in, let alone fit on your hand, but if 2v8 finally came and we had bigger maps, I bet this could fit perfectly. And you could have levers changing positions of the tracks to get you where you want to go. Of course, this probably wouldn't fit in indoor or suburb maps. Also, to make things more realistically, Survivors could get ran over by the carts putting them in the Dying State.
0% 0 votes

Comments