Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

No Mither Buff.

Start the game at full health, once injured can't be healed past injured. Other survivors can see injured state. Killer cannot.

Comments

• LordziPL
    LordziPL Member Posts: 590

+1 and pls no this big health broken status :(

• Wolf74
    Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959

Survivor get all their info notifications about everything for free, but hell forbid the killer willg et any Infos, right?
    The HUD mark came into being, because survivor wanted it. To many followed the No Mither dude and wanted to heal him.
    So survivor got what they asked for.

• touchpadgamer
    touchpadgamer Member Posts: 24

@Wolf74
    You're completely right, but you also have to acknowledge that the HUD mark completely screws the main benefit of No Mither. The only time you actually get to use No Mither to get yourself up is if the killer is a potato or is just being nice. Should something like @MasonHugsCats 's idea become a reality, it'd be nice if No Mither just showed up when you're near the No Mither, like Leader/Vigil/We'll Make It, instead of on the HUD.

• Wolf74
    Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959

@touchpadgamer said:
    @Wolf74
    You're completely right, but you also have to acknowledge that the HUD mark completely screws the main benefit of No Mither. The only time you actually get to use No Mither to get yourself up is if the killer is a potato or is just being nice. Should something like @MasonHugsCats 's idea become a reality, it'd be nice if No Mither just showed up when you're near the No Mither, like Leader/Vigil/We'll Make It, instead of on the HUD.

Your not right. NM buts pressure on the killer, because he "has to" pick up the survivor, even if he don't want to.
    Sometimes it is more important to protect a hooked victim or a nearby gen that is almost done… maybe the killer wanted to slug with Deerstalker, or another survivor with a flashlight is near by… there are tons of reasons that the killer might want to pick up the victim later. Maybe there aren't any hooks nearby. But NM forces him to pick him up "in time".
    That's the point about NM.
    Smart killer remembered anyway which survivor was the one that started the trial injured.

• touchpadgamer
    touchpadgamer Member Posts: 24

@Wolf74
    My point is not about how good or not NM is or how much pressure it applies on the killer or not... We were talking about the HUD icon... My point is that you never get to use the actual ability to get yourself off the ground and surprise the killer because the HUD icon. It'd be nice if someone got to use No Mither "stealthily" like you can Unbreakable.

And yes, prior to the HUD icon, I did always try to remember the survivor who started injured, but I was saying if MasonHugsCats' idea was implemented, that wouldn't apply, and removing the HUD icon could be nice quality of life change for survivors (though I would dislike it as killer xD).

• MasonHugsCats
    MasonHugsCats Member Posts: 135
    The whole reason is so to confuse a killer and allow some plays. Survivors would see the broken effect but killers shouldn't be able to see it untill the survivor has gotten themselves up twice. (showing their running No Mither not unbreakable)
  • thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    edited December 2018

Defeats the purpose of the perk though. You start the trial injured, and there are several perks tied to being injured.

Also if you face the common NM problem of never being slugged it's because you're not doing it right. If the killer finds you alone, you are just like any other injured survivor to them and they will chase/hook you. What you want to do is wait for the killer to be chasing SOMEONE ELSE, someone that they really want to catch (an obsession maybe) and right before they do you jump out and sponge the hit. Most killers panic when you do that. They get so focused on the other guy they will slug you to keep chasing. If you do it right you can basically force the killer to tunnel you and they will get frustrated that they can't catch other people. They will slug you trust me.

• SmokePotion
    SmokePotion Member Posts: 1,089
    edited December 2018

They already did buff No Mither.

They released The Legion.