We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Head Canon Blighted Pyramid Head

Options
DashMonsta008XV
DashMonsta008XV Member Posts: 611
edited December 2022 in Lore

I couldn't find where it says Pyramid Head injected himself,so I'm guessing it's head canon.Which made me think this happened

Read from bottom left to right

Panel one: Blight looks over a fence

Blight: There he is.He's always standing never tiring.Waiting.I don't what he is but,he isn't human Eldritch? Divine perhaps?It doesn't matter, I need him, he's essential to the plan.

Panel two:Yes him and that creature (Nemesis) will stop the abomination and maybe help us break free from this curse it realm.The others don't realize it.But that guy is almost if not powerful as the thing that keeps us all in bondage.

Panel Three: I've seen his real power! Blight gets a little nervous panel fours expression.Yes That's right I've seen what you can do,and besides who carries around a knife that large unless their powerful or sword whatever that thing is he has in tow.This serum will enhance all those strengths or damn us all.

Panel Five.Blight jumps from behind the fence and stabs Pyramid and quickly ducks behind a bush.This happens so fast crows didn't have a chance to react to the movements.

Panel Six: Blight: (breathe's heavily) Jesus he nearly chopped me in two! Pyramid Head never moved

This is just some head canon, I thought it was pretty funny thinking of it this way 🤣🤣🤣

Post edited by DashMonsta008XV on