We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

New Mori animations

Options
Thralfazuz
Thralfazuz Member Posts: 165
edited December 2022 in General Discussions

If BHVR made new mori for each killer but to get them you would have to pay for it in the store would you do it?

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• bjorksnas
    bjorksnas Member Posts: 5,146
    Options

no

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,178
    Options

Personally for me no. I guess it would be better once they get that Mori finisher as the animations will be more often seen in general though, and the idea of customizable/buyable Mori animations is cool I guess

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,004
    Options

I would not

But I'm sure there are plenty of people that would so I'm honestly kind of shocked they have never done anything like that. Especially given how creative you could get with some of the killer powers.

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,618
    Options

No way

• Snowhti
    Snowhti Member Posts: 4
    Options

Yes <3

• NoOneKnowsNova
    NoOneKnowsNova Member Posts: 2,782
    Options

They'd have to be amazing for me to even consider buying them, and even then it'd most likely still be a no.

• Remedicist
    Remedicist Member Posts: 1,096
    Options

If the mori looks good and I play the killer a decent amount, I don't see why not. However, every killer should have a good mori first before they bring out new moris to the store. This means, in my opinion, that Trapper and Wraith need newly updated default moris before they put new ones for them into the store.

• not_requested49
    not_requested49 Member Posts: 1,980
    Options

Yes. As long as they're like 100 auric cells each or come in packs and not too expensive

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 8,827
    Options

Maybe for shards.

Maybe the odd one for auric cells if it's my main and it's a particularly good mori. But price? Maybe 400AC tops?

• StibbityStabbity
    StibbityStabbity Member Posts: 1,839
    Options

Nope.

Especially with the planned changes to Moris, I would not. If that goes through, then you would barely ever see them and be paying for something you only get to enjoy once in a blue moon, or you'd have to completely alter your playstyle to see it.

Without the Mori changes, I'd still say no, though I'd get a bit pissy if the Mori animations were made shorter and more advantageous to use. Paying to get shorter animations that technically gave an advantage to those that paid for it would be a huge bummer. If they could be earned through in-game methods and not just through opening ones wallet, though, I'd be a BIT nicer about it, though paying to get any kind of gameplay bonus is still a no-go. And ya, I know that licensed characters have that issue with perks. I'm not a fan of that.

• JoeyDonuts
    JoeyDonuts Member Posts: 90
    Options

Yeah, probably.

• pocajohnny
    pocajohnny Member Posts: 219
    Options

I've been saying they should do this for years.. I guess they don't want even more money...

• ByeByeQ
    ByeByeQ Member Posts: 1,104
    Options

No I wouldn't. Next year DbD might just mori itself.

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,523
    Options

Maybe.

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,133
    Options

Something similar to cosmetics

If they were available for shards and auric cells, I'd probably save up my shards.

• Coriander
    Coriander Member Posts: 1,104
    Options

Give Trapper and Wraith real Mori's, we can discuss anything else afterward.

• Warmanreaper
    Warmanreaper Member Posts: 1
    Options

Not for USD, but for High amounts of BP or some Irishards yes.