We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

The ENTIRETY of Colorado (little Deathslinger Lore ramble)

Options
MeltingPenguins
MeltingPenguins Member Posts: 3,743

I need to vent a little bit:

Since Deathslinger's release there's been a bit with his lore that just drives me up the wall:

From Zarina's lore we learn Hellshire's in Nebraska, while we can conclude from the look and some addons that Glenvale's in Arizona...

Now, Caleb's lore ends with him and the remains of his posse riding straight to the penitentiary right after the shootout in Glenvale where Caleb saw the news of Bayshore buying the prison...

Now, Caleb is a wrathful man when pissed off, but... even measuring from the closest edges of the state/territory borders (in 1881) THERE'S THE ENTIRETY OF COLOARADO BETWEEN THESE TWO PLACES. That's at least 600 miles, that's at least 20 days of riding on good ground/modern roads/paths unless you wanna end up with a dead horse somewhere around Gunnison. Not to mention someone would have informed Bayshore. (And please, let's NOT start with any BlackVale nonsense, those bastards are so damn boring to read about by now and just make the entire lore extremely dull)

This is just not adding up and it's grating my nerves.

(Also, let's not start on how it's not making a lick of sense to close down an entire prison wing for over 100 years in a privatized prison.)

Make it make sense.

/tableflip