We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

why not?

Batman781
Batman781 Member Posts: 93
edited December 2022 in General Discussions

why are bloodpoint codes not posted on the forum? its bad enough they are only good for 24-48 hours and on very rare occasion 72 hours. i have missed 80% of all codes ever because googling DBD bloodpoint codes every single day is not even close to practical.

Answers

• Hunkulese
    Hunkulese Member Posts: 423

It's not even close to practical? It takes less time to check if there are any new codes than it does to log into the game. Type DBD codes reminder into Google when you're logging in or follow the Twitter account it goes with if that's your bag. They're also almost always good for more than a few days.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,738

There is almost always very quickly a thread here in general discussions from a member that posts the codes anyway. Also that thread also almost always get a Holly pic added. For me, that’s definitely enough!

• GentlemanFridge
    GentlemanFridge Member Posts: 5,629

Me reading this thread:

I know you probably mean officially, but-

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,186
    edited December 2022

Did someone say Holly pic!?!?!!

OP: As others stated, there is almost always a thread created by someone. And fun fact, I originally started posting a picture of my cat Holly in them just to have an excuse to bump the thread since it can fall off the front page quickly and it's gotten popular enough that it's become it's own quasi-meme that Holly appears in code threads

• Batman781
    Batman781 Member Posts: 93

i dont have any social media besides xbox live. i only come to the forums when i need to know something. codes should be monthly at the very least. developers shouldnt exclude people with real lives and responsibilities from in game rewards. as for google, its garbage. iv searched dead by daylight bloodpoint codes like 30 times since the codes started and not even a single time found a code that wasnt expired.

the grind has lightened up severely but back in the day missing a code was worse than waking up late and missing the methadone clinic.