Co-operative actions for 180 seconds?

Are some rituals bugged? I figured I could easily complete it by working on gens with other players. However i just don't understand it. I am up to 30/180. It seems like it randomly adds seconds, but most of the time it doesn't. Do I have to escape to get rewarded the seconds?

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

No you dont need to escape, just do coop actions^^

• Toxicity23
    Toxicity23 Member Posts: 387

Just do Coop actions in general, not that complex.

• Mullato
    Mullato Member Posts: 104
    Yeah i get that. What I'm saying is that it isn't counting seconds for me for some reason.

Oh well, next reset I'll just replace it for another i guess.
  • Avariku
    Avariku Member Posts: 608
    had the same issue the other day, three different rounds, finishing more than 3 gens with other people... it never counted anything. 

stayed at 0/180 even after restarting the game too... ended up trashing that daily.
  • Mullato
    @Avariku

Oh ok. I could of sworn I did this daily many of times, but thought maybe I was doing something wrong.

Thx for feedback.
  • Avariku
    Avariku Member Posts: 608
    I've managed to do that daily before too, I'd say right now it's kinda hit-or-miss and not really worth the effort since it's not counting properly... most of the other daily's are a lot easier anyway.
  • touchpadgamer
    touchpadgamer Member Posts: 24

Not sure why it isn't counting the seconds for some people but honestly this daily needs a rework. It's by far the most time consuming and it's not very rewarding. Usually takes 2-3 games unlike any other lowest-tier daily.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

This actually happens to several dailies occasionally where the progress either doesn't count or gets reset some. It's an annoyance for sure but i usually just get it done in the next game or games anyways since healing/gens both count.

• Mullato
    So, after 10 more survivor games of literally trying my hardest to squad up on gens I am up to 47/180 from 30/180 lmao. 

One day I'll get that precious 25k bp.
  • Wolf74
    Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959

@Mullato said:
    Are some rituals bugged? I figured I could easily complete it by working on gens with other players. However i just don't understand it. I am up to 30/180. It seems like it randomly adds seconds, but most of the time it doesn't. Do I have to escape to get rewarded the seconds?

Yes, it is bugged.
    The bug is known, report it anyway and drop that daily.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@Wolf74 said:

@Mullato said:

Yes, it is bugged.
    The bug is known, report it anyway and drop that daily.

Agreed at that point it's not worth it and 25 is low but even worse is like that Wraith daily or the Sabo one which is guaranteed to get you camped.

• will_i_am_14_85
    will_i_am_14_85 Member Posts: 489

Can confirm its bugged, I ended up trashing it after working on a gen with someone else and getting 0 progression.

• suchbeans
    suchbeans Member Posts: 18

Its been bugged for me too, I've had to trash it twice
    I would kind of like more diverse dailies, like escape 3 times or something and get more of a bp reward instead of just escaping once, I think it would be cool to be able to earn more

• TheOwl
    TheOwl Member Posts: 185

@suchbeans said:
    I would kind of like more diverse dailies, like escape 3 times or something and get more of a bp reward instead of just escaping once, I think it would be cool to be able to earn more

Daily rituals actually used to function in this manner with them requiring more work but providing a larger amount of bloodpoints. However, this was changed to be more streamlined as some of them were just not worth doing with the amount of effort that was needed to complete them.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,054

The ritual is bugged and only Co-Op Actions which involve healing are counted.

• mcNuggets
    mcNuggets Member Posts: 767

The devs are smart.
    Letting us do healing actions while everyone just runs self care, lol.