Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What is your bottom 5 weakest killers

2»

Comments

• Nikkiwhat
    Nikkiwhat Member Posts: 1,378

These listings take into account that you are not playing against Newbie Survivors and are against decently to really skilled ones, possibly SWF (even if only 2 are). Also going off pf not using Killer's best add-ons that could skew a match easily (IE: Tombstone Piece & Infinite Tier 3). This also takes into account my average skill level in addition to what's I've watched of certain DBD players like Otzdarva and OhTofu

1. Clown: Survivors who are halfway good at looping and somewhat coordinated will just walk all over Clown. He really can't pressure Gens or ambush or pressure Survivors in a way that matters. Bigger maps are a real hoot for him. Even his anti loop gimmick is funny when Survivors can opt to just keep running

2. Trapper: While BHVR has improved a few things for Trapper, he's still going to lap behind many other Killers. He's pretty add-on dependent imo and while fun, offering the satisfaction of getting Survivors to run into traps, he still requires a lot of setup & downtime and time is very limited with how fast Gens can fly by.

3. Myers: One of my favorite Killers, only one I Prestige 3'd and have sunk a bunch of time into but he is VERY VERY add-on dependent and even Map reliant to get good stalking down. And while Tier 3 insta-downs are VERY satisfying, if decent team denies you to stalking really well early game, you'll fall behind. Myers also imo, relies on people being altruistic and catching em off guard for multiple downs. I've had great games with him and some awful ones. His power is also finite (again not counting Infinite Tier 3 stuff) and that will always put him on a lower ranking.

4. Pig: Another favorite Killers and one I've sunk a bunch of time into. I still love her kit with the Reverse Bear Traps (or RBT for short). I've ever been one to really use her dash and just opt to not waste time trying to use it on loops and just use is very sparingly if I can manage a hit. However while fun to play and with the right add-ons and right mistakes of Survivors to get RBT pressure, she really doesn't have all that much, especially against certain Perk builds and maps. I just feel she is solid and middle-of-the-road...on paper, but compared to what other Killers have, esp newer ones...her being decent feels way lower by comparison.

5. Sadako/Demogorgon: I really have trouble deciding whom to put here and as I have a bunch of Killers I don't own (since I've been away for awhile) Im putting down only what I personally experienced and or have seen. I feel Demo & Sadako have pretty solid kits and strategies. Demo being more basic of shredding enemies for cheeky hits and teleporting to pressure gens or protect hooks & totems. Again I feel he isn't awful...but a matter of comparison to other Killers, being ok, or even good, doesn't amount to all that much.

Sadako teleporting to inflict & spread Condem, as well as her Manifestation to mindgame Survivors, or avoid body blocking. I however feel Codneming Survivors is VERY map reliant with how efficient & consistent it's handled and is often (imo) pretty easy for Survivors to get rid of their affliction. So what that leaves her with is a teleport that can be shut off by Survivors and her Manifest gimmick getting SOME cheeky hits. I feel she has a lot of stuff & fluff, but like a marshmallow, it seems there's more there than there really is.

I haven't played him or played against him, but at the moment I guess The Knight is a prime candidate for a spot on the list?! Since I don't have personal experience I don't feel qualified actually putting him on there.