Which Killer would sound the coolest with Voice Lines?

Options
D34D_B34TB0X
D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 363
edited January 2023 in Polls

Killers with that aren't canon for voice lines:

Trapper, Wraith, Hillbilly, Nurse, Huntress, Hag, Blight, Spirit, Dredge and Artist:

I can imagine most of them would be mute, especially Huntress, Artist lost her tongue in the lore, and Hag and Blight are too monstrous in nature. And it'd probably feel ridiculous imagining Spirit with voice lines, although they could give her some kind of "Evil Dead" type voice, in which that would be pretty cool, other than that, I don't see Spirit having lines. Oh, and Dredge is just a shadowy monster with random stuff coming out of it.

Michael and Leatherface:

They never talk in the movies, they're both mentally unstable killers driven to utter madness and the embodiment of evil.

Nemesis, Pyramid Head and Demogorgon:

Demogorgon is a monster from another world, Pyramid Head is a manifestation of guild and torture, and Nemesis already has one line. "STARS..."

Which Killer would sound the coolest with Voice Lines? 16 votes

The Clown: "Hey kids, wanna see a magic trick? Ha, ha, ha..." "Mmm... Your fingers taste like cotton candy..." "Another one in the collection, mama..."
6%
Jylppy 1 vote
The Deathslinger: A man from the west, being of Irish decent. And that laugh, something to behold.
12%
ChordycepsFridayNightPizza 2 votes
The Oni: Japanese is a very cool language, in my opinion.
6%
dredge1137 1 vote
The Knight: The Knight is Hungarian, so I'm curious on how that would sound.)
0%
The Doctor: It'd be hard to describe with how his voice sounds getting stunned or laughing, which all the more "sparks" my curiosity...
6%
GlamourousLeviathan 1 vote
Charlotte (The Twins): I only find it canon because of the quotes in the perks, a French speaking killer would be kind of cool, I just don't see Victor with lines, I could be wrong.
6%
Gress 1 vote
Ghostface: It'd probably be canon if proximity chat becomes a thing. Maybe add a few Walkie Talkies in the mix.
0%
The Legion: Might be hard to pull of considering that there are 4 members, two guys and two girls. All 4 of them are Canadian, so I can imagine someone like Frank having that strong accent.
18%
Iron_CutlassELeenyixxi 3 votes
Freddy Krueger: Just make it less to do with the reboot, and more to do with him calling me a #####, PLEASE...
31%
MiriamGFobboIthiriaLooeDbDgenipreys 5 votes
Amanda Young: "I wanna play a game..." "Live or die, it's your choice!" "Game Over!" "I'm sorry, John..."
12%
HugTheHagWatson_Prime 2 votes
Post edited by D34D_B34TB0X on

Comments

• HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,138
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Amanda Young: "I wanna play a game..." "Live or die, it's your choice!" "Game Over!" "I'm sorry, John..."

I generally don't like voice lines. I can think they're neat the first couple of times I hear them but playing against Wesker just irritates me now (and I suspect playing him would be worse as it would be every game). Pinhead has a nice deep voice and funny voice lines, so I like his. Wesker's voice is urh.

Anyway. This is not about our dear Albert.

I don't like voice lines, I don't want to see more into the game lest it becomes a noisy mess like Evil Dead Game, BUT.

If there had to be one more killer with voice lines, I guess Pig would be okay.

• LooeDbD
    LooeDbD Member Posts: 163
    Options
    Freddy Krueger: Just make it less to do with the reboot, and more to do with him calling me a #####, PLEASE...

If freddy came out today, he would 100% have voicelines

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,251
    Options

Dredge 100%

• Ithiria
    Ithiria Member Posts: 236
    Options

Freddy is a huge chatterbox in the movies so it only makes sense