The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Plague

I feel certain killers do better at particular maps…for people who play Plague, which maps do you feel she does better at?

I have very good matches with her at lots of different maps, and I know you’re thinking…if your matches are going so well, then why does it matter?

Because it does. I like to have a feel for which killer does best at which map(s). And whether indoor or outdoor maps, suit them best. I can’t really pinpoint hers. I know my match at suffocation pit and the new map were both complete dog water….

Comments

• TheDavidKingMain
    TheDavidKingMain Member Posts: 24
    edited January 2023

She’s pretty oppressive on Autohaven maps, and any map with a lot of short loops (like Huntress). It makes it really easy to get downs with corrupt purge.

• Entitled_survivor
    Entitled_survivor Member Posts: 828

Plagues worst maps are hands down the swamp map,,,often her corrupt fountains are edge map and it's a pain to get your power there,,i also feel unless she runs apples it's up to the survivors cleansing or not more than the map itself

• Rulebreaker
    Rulebreaker Member Posts: 1,830

We like open maps as plague and generally favor the coldwind maps, though plague isn't really affected by maps, except for size.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,201

She's fairly flexible with maps. Does well on Autohaven, Coldwind, MacMillan, Dead Dawg, Yamaoka, and Ormond. The maps where she'll really struggle are the Game, RPD, Haddonfield, Badham, and Lerys.

RPD and Haddonfield have some horrible fountain locations especially. I've loaded into matches and effectively had zero fountains because of their locations even though I brought an apple.