We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Strongest killer by lore

Options
indiaaa121
indiaaa121 Member Posts: 1

Hey, first post so why not. I am generally curious who would be the strongest killer in the game based on lore itself. I think pyramid head.

Comments

• HoodedWildKard
    HoodedWildKard Member Posts: 2,013
    Options

Pyramid head or pinhead. One of the heads 🤣 I lean towards pinhead because he's more intelligent than pyramid head.

Pyramid head while powerful is more of a servitor/elemental force while pinhead is an intelligent very powerful demon.

• HoodedWildKard
    HoodedWildKard Member Posts: 2,013
    Options

Also welcome to the forums 😁

• Spare_Them_Mori_Me
    Spare_Them_Mori_Me Member Posts: 1,155
    Options

I would say... Maybe Sadako? Not sure how she would be taken care of by any other killer. Maybe Dredge could swallow her? Wonder if there's VHS players inside Dredgie... lol

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Options

Pyramid Head or Pinhead. They're both supernatural entities with great power.

For original killers, I'd definitely say The Dredge. They're a monstrous force formed from dark thoughts that can take the life force of any living being and make it a part of them. Very scary.