If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Which map/realm be reworked next?

Options
Aurelle
Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611

Eyrie Of Crows is getting a rework soon, so which map or realm should be balanced next?

Which map/realm be reworked next? 26 votes

Red Forest
3%
genipreys 1 vote
Backwater Swamp
26%
MiriamGdoitagain_ChordycepsTaigaGuiltiiGressBarnesFlam 7 votes
Garden Of Joy
50%
BlueberryNikkiwhatGlamourousLeviathanTatariuFobboIthiriaAurellefussysizzlingmario4ThralfazuzJylppyGensByDaylightsanees 13 votes
The Game
7%
Archol123Paleface 2 votes
Other
11%
OnryosTapeRentalsRobustLaserhealsoflove718 3 votes

Comments

• Jylppy
    Jylppy Member Posts: 44
    Options
    Garden Of Joy

• fussy
    fussy Member Posts: 1,125
    Options
    Garden Of Joy

Garden of Joy — Badham — Red Forest – Swamp

• Chordyceps
    Chordyceps Member Posts: 1,689
    Options
    Backwater Swamp

At the very least we need new totem spawns so that hexes have more of a chance of surviving.

• sanees
    sanees Member Posts: 518
    Options
    Garden Of Joy

this will not fix hex in any way, in a week everyone will remember the spawn locations again and we will be back

• BarnesFlam
    BarnesFlam Member Posts: 654
    Options
    Backwater Swamp

The Red Forest and the Backwater Swamp still haven't gotten their rework since the begging of the Realm Beyond started. Atleast give those map what they deserve. Yeah sure, other maps need work too, but how many years has it been? 2 or 3 now?

• Chordyceps
    Chordyceps Member Posts: 1,689
    Options
    Backwater Swamp

Even then, the swamps have been kinda skipped over when it comes to reworks. All the maps that came out before it have been reworked now, and now some maps that came out after it have been reworked. I think it's really its turn.

• Ithiria
    Ithiria Member Posts: 236
    Options
    Garden Of Joy

Garden is pretty messed up, worst on the list. I don't actually mind swamp even! I'd like it if they hit a couple maps at the same time though.

I think it'd be fair to tweak Garden of Joy at the same time as Dead Dawg Saloon.

Dead Dawg's one of my favorite maps as survivor, but it's certainly probably the most killer-sided map in the game and needs some work. It could use a few gens being relocated, survivor spawns should be reworked, killer shack should lose its breakable wall, that back area away from the town could use stronger loops.

There's a lot of maps that need work, but don't need much work either. Shelter woods, for example, just needs some better tile spawning for survivors and then it'd be a-okay.

• doitagain_
    doitagain_ Member Posts: 723
    Options
    Backwater Swamp

Definitely Swamp. What’s the hold up with this rework??? It’s been ages…

• GlamourousLeviathan
    GlamourousLeviathan Member Posts: 976
    Options
    Garden Of Joy

As much as I would like Suffocation Pit to be deleted from the game, Garden of Joy just feels miserable to play in, even though it is a new map.

However, Blackwater Swamp does need a graphical update since that places really does look old.