What is your opinion on Basement Bubba? (Read Description)

Options
TinyGayGuitar
TinyGayGuitar Member Posts: 9
edited January 2023 in Polls

What is your opinion on Basement Bubba? (Read Description) 9 votes

Basement Bubba is a fine playstyle and has sufficient counterplay
77% 7 votes
Basemen Bubba is overpowered and can steamroll games easily
22% 2 votes

Comments

• Veinslay
    Veinslay Member Posts: 1,959
    Options

I think it's funny. It's cool to chill out after a couple sweaty games to troll with some Bubba

• CrystalMathHo
    CrystalMathHo Member Posts: 2
    Options

Im personally drawn between the too options. Since Bubba mains always camp and usually tunnel it can be hard for survivors to win, many people tend to DC because the game gets boring. Then main way to counter this is to just let them die on hook or take all teammates and swap hooks.

When in chase with Bubba I usually find pallets useless, I personally just go in and out of jungle gyms until he activates his power again and thats when I go to the pallet and leave to find another jungle gym.

Sometimes it's really easy to go against camping Bubbas because they're not all that good anyway, I do wish they did put a system in place that would make it harder for killers to just stand there and camp.

• TinyGayGuitar
    TinyGayGuitar Member Posts: 9
    Options

This poll was supposed to have more then two options, but I accidentally posted it too early. When the complete poll is live the link will be in the description

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,055
    Options

It's near-impossible to rescue against a Bubba camping the basement.... but all it that means is the Killer is spending 2 minutes sitting in the basement doing nothing, during which time the other Survivors get to do generators completely free.

Basement Bubba can only win if the Survivors throw the match, either by the hooked survivor suiciding, or by the non-hooked survivors wasting time trying to rescue instead of just doing gens.

It's annoying to play against, yeah, but it's far, far, far from overpowered.