What's your opinion on Scratched Mirror Meyers

Options
TinyGayGuitar
TinyGayGuitar Member Posts: 9

This poll is anonymous, so don't be afraid to answer honestly.

What's your opinion on Scratched Mirror Meyers 23 votes

Scratched Mirror Meyers is perfectly balanced.
78% 18 votes
Scratched Mirror Meyers is too good and should be nerfed
0% 0 votes
Having to stay in Evil Within 1 absolutely kneecaps this playstyle
13% 3 votes
Scratched Mirror doesn't belong in Dead by Daylight and should be reworked/removed
8% 2 votes

Comments

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,055
    Options

Complete meme build, has basically zero chance of winning against any halfway competent survivors.

• Chordyceps
    Chordyceps Member Posts: 1,695
    Options

Completely unviable on nearly every map. That being said, on indoor maps it can be a lot of fun if you don't care about losing.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531
    Options

Don’t believe it needs a rework but it’s incredibly boring on an indoor map (Which 90% of mirror matches will be)

He gets a guaranteed hit, you go to a pallet to heal and repeat the process until it’s eventually over

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Options

Don't think it needs a rework, but it can be kinda boring on indoor maps (Not saying that needs changed either, because indoor maps are probably the only maps that make this addon viable)

• HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,138
    Options

Scratch mirror is very fun to face !

• Entitled_survivor
    Entitled_survivor Member Posts: 828
    Options

Idk,,i have very mixed feelings about it,,,It's actually fun to get occasionally jumpscared but other than that i find it boring to go against ,i know it's one of the playerbase's favorite "for fun" builds but i can't seem to find anything remotely fun about it,,,

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,251
    Options

It's just a meme build that only works on indoor maps and against bad survivors. It's fine.