How to exactly fix legion to become reliable

Options
alivebydeadight
alivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559
edited December 2018 in General Discussions

Legion currently, is a weak killer, so changing the killers power completely would be sad, so ill just tweak the numbers

Legion would be able to 2 hit players while they are in feral frenzy but franks mixtape will be changed to not make it OP in every way

Franks mixtape will become applying damage to the deep wounds meter by getting hit will drop the meter by 1/4 upon getting hit while not in the deep wounds status effect

Fuming mixtape currently is useless so why not make it more useful shall we, when a survivor is in the deep wound status effect they are effected by blindness until either finished mending or they enter the dying state, the rarity of this add-on will now be in the green category

Iridescent button is currently weird to activate and survivors will try not to throw pallets when you have it and a survivor was entered into the state so, keep the terror radius part, but make it to where you also barricade windows for 5 seconds upon vaulting them after landing a hit with feral frenzy, also keeps the pallet part

Bamboozle blocks pallets aswell

Allow some add-ons to be stacked so we dont have all their add-ons not stackable
Did I miss some add-ons that need changed let me know and I will add them in

Post edited by alivebydeadight on

Comments

• JanTheMan
    JanTheMan Member Posts: 495
    Options
    What do the pins do exactly?
  • alivebydeadight
    Options

@JanTheMan said:

when hitting survivors with your normal/ primary attack it reduces how much the meter for feral frenzy goes down, not the best add-ons, not the worst add-ons

• JanTheMan
    JanTheMan Member Posts: 495
    Options

@JanTheMan said:

when hitting survivors with your normal/ primary attack it reduces how much the meter for feral frenzy goes down, not the best add-ons, not the worst add-ons

Oh, not that good Imo :/ 
  • alivebydeadight
    Options

@JanTheMan said:
    alivebydeadight said:

@JanTheMan said:

Oh, not that good Imo :/ 

yeah, but the meter charges fast anyways so I dont use pins that often

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732
    Options

Bamboozle already blocks windows upon a vault. The pallet thing should stay. I honestly don't have a idea how fuming mixtape can be fixed, your idea would be a good step in the right direction. As for the rest, I don't understand too much unfortunately. Still, good idea.

• alivebydeadight
    Options

@Shad03 said:
    Bamboozle already blocks windows upon a vault. The pallet thing should stay. I honestly don't have a idea how fuming mixtape can be fixed, your idea would be a good step in the right direction. As for the rest, I don't understand too much unfortunately. Still, good idea.

No it stacks with it, and it also keeps the pallet part

• Shad03
    Options

@alivebydeadight said:

@Shad03 said:

No it stacks with it, and it also keeps the pallet part

Ah. Alright, makes sense then.

• alivebydeadight
    Options

@Shad03 @JanTheMan changed it a bit, tell me if its good

• Shad03
    Options

Alright a bit better. I heavily doubt that the devs would make Bamboozle work on pallets. Sad Face

• alivebydeadight
    Options

@Shad03 said:
    Alright a bit better. I heavily doubt that the devs would make Bamboozle work on pallets. Sad Face

it could happen, but at a reduced amount, I could see with not_queen or somebody else if they like this