Idea for an outlast chapter idea

Options
alivebydeadight
alivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559
edited December 2018 in General Discussions

if they add in a outlast chapter, who will the killer/survivor be and what will the perks/power and perks be?

Comments

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    Options
    Outlast was ######### though. 
  • alivebydeadight
    Options

@PigNRun said:
    Outlast was ######### though. 

no it was not! Take that back that game was amazing

• lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142
    Options

While not a bad game, I would rather if they did another licensed killer, they continue to use movie properties. I think the concept fits better in the game.

• ModernFable
    ModernFable Member Posts: 836
    Options
    I’d rather a Evil Within Chapter with Sebastion and The Keeper.

However, with a Outlast Chapter I’d want Miles and Chris.
  • PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options
    We all know that Martha would be the killer "GAWD GIVE MEH VOUICE, GAWD GAUID MUH HAND"
  • alivebydeadight
    Options

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    We all know that Martha would be the killer "GAWD GIVE MEH VOUICE, GAWD GAUID MUH HAND"

the big lol

• alivebydeadight
    Options

@PhantomMask20763 @ModernFable I made a strawpoll if you did not know, vote on it if you haven't yet

• ArchAbhor
    ArchAbhor Member Posts: 833
    Options

If we ever get an outlast chapter i predict a paragraph with only a killer and maybe a map. Miles would be the obvious choice for survivor and red barrels didnt make a model for him that I'm aware of.

If I were to pick options for a full chapter I'd go Mount massive as a realm and there are plenty of areas you can choose including the main entrance hall, basement, lab, and courtyard.

Killer I would prefer Richard Trager. While the groom is obviously the best and chris walker is somewhat of a poster child they both dont bring anything unique. Trager has his scissors. Otherwise Wallrider would be my choice for killer.

Miles would be the survivor of choice, if we were to get one.

Also screw outlast 2 that game was a shiny turd

• Bluebird
    Bluebird Member Posts: 295
    Options

They actually did make a model for his head, it's just not textured.

My personal thoughts on what an Outlast Chapter would entail is Waylon Park as the Survivor, with a Very Rare of him in his Variant Jumpsuit, with a Legendary of Miles Upshur. The Killer would be The Walrider, with his Prestige being him but coated in red (when he explodes you from the inside, his model turns red). The Map would be the final stage of the game, the underground lab place as it's pretty spacious with some small corridors. It'd need to be, of course, built from the ground up as the version in-game wouldn't fit DBD at all, considering it's 100% linear.

• Midori_21
    Midori_21 Member Posts: 723
    Options

RIchard Trager as killer for sure.

• Spooky13
    Spooky13 Member Posts: 1,471
    Options

Considering we're losing Hawkins, I wouldn't mind seeing them just change it graphically and throw in some bits and pieces from the final area of Outlast. Replacing the room with the portal with the room that has Billy Hope in it, tossing in Wernicke's office somewhere, and having a room with a vent covered in blood where Chris Walker died and stuff like that. Replace all the dead scientists with the Murkoff guards and call it a day.

• Bluebird
    Bluebird Member Posts: 295
    Options

That is precisely why I thought that the end-game location was the best spot.