The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

finally please fix this damn bad Matchmaking!

DudelPuma
DudelPuma Member Posts: 329
edited January 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

I'm considering just quetting dbd, your so great and nice ######### icons only show that my garbage mates are useless (I knew that before the tcons) FINALLY DO A NORMAL MATCHMAKING I don't mean skill based just A NORMAL MM

I loop the killer for minutes (my mates 10sec) during the whole time my mates make a maximum of 1 gen, while in a swf 3 gens go on and the last ones are just started too, it's just pathetic bhvr, then if I make a gen they die in 10sec over and over again, i totally understand the good players if they don't play solo q and only swf, THIS IS A JOKE! earlier with the emblem system you at least got bad killers and could somehow carry them, but now the killers are much better than these garbage heaps (solo q mates) i'm sorry but it's enough, how can it be that you have to play swf so as not to be completely finished by the killer??? NO much more if I take 3 more mates who are as good as me, each killer gets sent home with 0-1 hooks (is boring) but anything is better than playing with people who can't even get an unhook, heal up on the boon, gens make everything much too difficult for them

why dbd still play? either play swf and feel OP, when you play killer you meet here and there either the solo q bots that die in 10sec and you win ez or the swf troop that consists of 4 good players (because they don't feel like the solo q have bot mates) who then just drop pallets on Eyrie, Garden, Badham and win, most of them are not good but they can do something that solo q bots cannot do, namely: drop pallets + press w-shift and gens do "gg ez" that's enough for all killers except Nurse, Blight, Spirit (because they can mostly ignore the whole pallets) gives at least the damn solo q "action buffs" for gens, heal up and so on, how ever DO SOMTHING! AND PLS DONT NEED AGES FOR IT!

Comments

• Batusalen
    Batusalen Member Posts: 1,323

So, you are complaining that you are matched with survivors that aren't skilled enough, but don't want an skilled based matchmaking...

Logic not found.

• Gandor
    Gandor Member Posts: 4,257

I have to actually agree with @Batusalen which doesn't happen that often.

Maybe one advice to be also constructive. Play your soloQ matches during "prime time" when a lot of people are playing. At this time matchmaking is much better and teammates are also closer to your skill (no matter what it is). But you will get better killers (or scumier) too