PS4 Problems!

Can a moderator please let the devs know that ever since the last update that we are experiencing multiple blue screen crashes on ALL maps.  I usually play SWF and it’s not just me but my friends as well.

There also seems to be no FPS boost that has occurred with the consoles.  So the crashing may because we got a graphical update but nothing to ensure it runs smoothly.  Things I have noticed are as follows:  Sloppy butcher bugs causing survivor to spray blood even when fully healed, Pallets not responding correctly causing you to port back to the killer side of pallet during chase, graphics error when survivor is hooked causing hook to not be actually piercing survivor but sticking above shoulders, borrowed time not activating when in killer terror radius, these are a few.

Please let the appropriate people know this because I love this game but their are some serious issues causing a negative experience 

Comments

• Gemasuda
    Gemasuda Member Posts: 70
    Also been noticing survivors doing a “scarecrow” pose in the lobbies
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    I posted the crashes among other bugs and @Patricia said she would pass them along. The best we can do is have patience and deal with it in the best possible way until fixed. Every platform has some bugs right now.
  • PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    I've been crashing like crazy too. I really hope it gets resolved before the team goes out for the holidays