Need Girlfriends Pleaseee

Options
patchoulisun
patchoulisun Member Posts: 20
edited January 2023 in Looking For Players

Hello, I'm Krissy I'm 22, I need girlfriends and I thought finding some other girls to play my favorite game with would be nice. I have almost 2000 hours (still suck at flashlight saves lol), play on PC, and don't care about how good anyone is at the game. If you would like another supportive girlfriend to game with, I'm here! Comms are okay but I am nervous and might be a little quiet in the beginning. But you can add me on the Xbox app @sweetenerluv or on discord @axolotlbeans #0894

Comments

• laurasaxx
    laurasaxx Member Posts: 45
    Options

Sending you a friend req on discord from Saxx - I run a discord that's pretty active with DBD and has a large girls only section. Looking forward to playing with you sometime!!

• HolyDemise
    HolyDemise Member Posts: 1
    Options

Hey! I would love to play, I also play on computer, 23 years young female. 50/50 gaming style and DBD is my main game, although I work week on week off if that's fine and night shift. ^^ DBD user is HolyDemiseDCLXVI Discord is HolyDemise #1633 week off 2/8- 2/14

• Swah
    Swah Member Posts: 7
    Options

Hey we can play!!! add me on discord Swah#3496

• boonies
    boonies Member Posts: 2
    Options

Heya!!! we got the same interests! adding you and for others my discord is boonies#0743💜