We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

If "The Evil Within" came to DBD, who would be the Killer...?

Options
D34D_B34TB0X
D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 361

Of course, Sebastian Castellanos and/or Juli Kidman would be the Survivors.

Here are the potential candidates as the Killer of the "Evil Within" chapter:

Poll 1: The Keeper

Poll 2: Ruben Victoriano, a.k.a. RUVIK

Poll 3: Stefano Valentini

If "The Evil Within" came to DBD, who would be the Killer...? 24 votes

The Keeper (TEW1)
62%
oilthoRaptorrotasmusstang62UndershotGuiltiiAurelleSmoeIron_CutlassThralfazuzChikyLooeDbDTheSingularityAstelBasementKingTommyDorkelson 15 votes
RUVIK (TEW1)
25%
Scary_Punk_GhostWowiesolidestcross63jonifiremotiRobotMissLuxii 6 votes
Stephano Valentini (TEW2)
12%
Marc_go_solohcvdblCorvusCorax86 3 votes

Comments

• Wowie
    Wowie Member Posts: 556
    Options
    RUVIK (TEW1)

i like ruvik and he has a cool design. they could probably do something with him while the keeper might be too close to pyramid head design-wise, at least imo

• Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,206
    Options
    The Keeper (TEW1)

I think the keeper is the most recogniseable? And if the original game didnt get trouble i doubt thered be problems because of lampshade-head man.

And his ability would probably be easy to implement.

Spawn X safes on the map. Target these and activate your ability to then swap places with the targeted safe. Each safe is probably then given a seperate cooldown. Would be "hold m2 to highlight safe auras, choose safe by looking at it ( arrow appears above it), press and hold m1 to confirm teleport/swap", i guess.

Might be a tad close to sadako or freddys warp tho.

• MissLuxii
    MissLuxii Member Posts: 3
    Options
  • MissLuxii
    MissLuxii Member Posts: 3
    Options
    RUVIK (TEW1)

I would love ruvik, Stefano in dbd. They make a really tough killer to avoid. Ruvik can unlock a perk where he can summon Laura. I remember posting this about it on dbd sub Reddit. But it was removed for no reason lol

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,807
    Options
    Stephano Valentini (TEW2)

Stefano and Obscura combined would be absolute terror-personified.

Ruvik and The Keeper would be easier Killers to incorporate, but the idea of a Killer who uses time as a weapon, with an additional creature he can summon with extensive reach and even an ability to blind Survivors at will is too exciting for me. Beats the Keeper as some sort of teleporting Trapper or Ruvik doing quick, short-ranged teleports. Stefano would be a more interesting Killer for me.

• EvilSerje
    EvilSerje Member Posts: 1,070
    Options

Neither. There are much better choices.

• Chiky
    Chiky Member Posts: 598
    Options
    The Keeper (TEW1)

TBH, Laura would be better, Ruvik would be too broken i think, if implemented acvurstelt. The keeper is fine, but his power would be very lame or not interesting. Basically an m1 killer with a teleport, nothing original.

Laura would be amazing tho, and her design is incredible. Imagine the survivors needing to activate some fire walls to prevent the killer from going through there, and ability to briefly teleport forward, and also.an ability to walk on walls... idk, it'd be amazing

And of course mr Castellanos as the survivor :)

• motiRobot
    motiRobot Member Posts: 15
    Options
    RUVIK (TEW1)

I want to recommend RE-Bone Laura who tormented me many times personally