The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Survivor(s) Working With Killers

I play on the PS4 and I've already had 3 games this morning where survivor(s) are clearly working with the killer. Body blocking when I try running away, t-bagging when I'm downed and unhooking me in front of the killer to get farmed and hooked again. When I die and spectate survivor(s) and killer are then farming points on the map. Is there any way to punish these players other then using the report end game? I've been a playing this game since it came out on console last year and it just isn't fun any more!

Comments

• micsan
    micsan Member Posts: 95

That's ######### up, never happened to me. That's some Friday the 13th ######### right there, that game is riddled with this kind of stuff.

Did you try to join in on the farming at all? It's kind of wonky, but I've gotten a message from the killer before a game starts where they ask if we can farm points. Sometimes the killers don't message everyone and maybe just one of us, and we let everyone know over comms. One time when this happened one of the random guys didn't catch on and was killed.

I can't see how this could happen many games in a row, where you didn't get the chance to farm yourself. I'm pretty sure you can't purposely have your friends join your lobby as a killer, but I guess the killer can make a game and all his friends look for lobby and leave lobbies that aren't his, but that's somewhat a stretch. It would take forever to get into the same lobby which is why I can't believe this happened to you three games in one morning.

In any case, if they actually where teaming, there is not much you can do, reporting them wont help. Only tip I can give really is to try and join in on the farming, indicate to the killer that you are down to farm by stopping up and not running. You will quickly figure out if he's down or not.