We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Purchasable Killer Terror Radius Music

Options
Blueberry
Blueberry Member Posts: 12,730

Would you pay for different TR/Chase music in the store?

By this I mean say you’re a Wesker main but you dislike his TR/chase music and you could buy different ones from the store to have active in game instead. An additional layer of customization if you will.

Purchasable Killer Terror Radius Music 35 votes

Yes
51%
BlueberryFobboGuiltiiJustWhimsicalAurelleUsernameorsomethingDeathstrokeIgor_BieloberegCBT137LooeDbDCharleesaneesWatson_PrimePalefaceMechWarrior3CorvusCorax86fleur_qnyun 18 votes
No
48%
F60_31brokedownpalaceA_Can_Of_AirGreyBigfootSlamitieOctoCatMarc_go_solo[Deleted User]XendritchBothSidesEnjoyerSmoeChikyOrangeBearQuietusKameron13_PNerf_Dweetgyajoy 17 votes

Comments

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Options
    Yes

If I really liked the music and it's for one of my mains, then yes

• Chiky
    Chiky Member Posts: 598
    Options
    No

you *really* want to waste money, don't you?

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 12,730
    Options
    Yes

Why does it matter to you what other people spend their money on?

• Chiky
    Chiky Member Posts: 598
    Options
    No

it's a waste. The developers could focus on better things than just purchaseable cosmetics...

• Xendritch
    Xendritch Member Posts: 1,842
    Options
    No

Considering the music is how a lot of survivors identify the killer early on I don't think it's a good idea.

• Nerf_Dweet
    Nerf_Dweet Member Posts: 11
    Options
    No

How could you dislike Wesker's chase music? I know it's just an example, but, there were options, like Sadako

• CorvusCorax86
    CorvusCorax86 Member Posts: 1,043
    Options
    Yes

OK I see you are referring to the in-game store but do we have the game's OST available for purchase? And I do not mean one released years ago but the means to have immediate access to the new TR once a new Killer is out.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,802
    Options
    No

No way. For me it would be a complete waste of money. I'm quite content with cosmetics.

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,461
    edited June 2023
    Options
    No

Yeah no, instead of buying new music, what i want instead is just a free option that let's me switch back and forth between the following and only the following.

• Default Killer chase music
    • Every previous version of a killer's custom chase music
    • Killer's current custom chase music

The track you select for a killer would then be client sided for both when playing as the Killer and when playing against said killer.

(and hopefully i can finally be free from hearing Wesker and Legion's chase music.)

• fleur_
    fleur_ Member Posts: 14
    Options
    Yes

Yes, but not for auric cells. I think they should be purchaseable for a large amount of bloodpoints. I would say iridescent shards, but there are far better things to buy with iri shards than music. It would be nice to have custom music, but nothing too expensive.