The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Give pig xp for using jigsaw boxes?

you should give pig xp everytime the player try's to get the headgear off to reduce pig from using the hooks

Comments

• Unnamed_1
    Unnamed_1 Member Posts: 18

Everyone will probably tell you the same as I do: The RBT's are not for killing in the first place. They are more a timewaster with a consequence if you ignore it. If the Pig would get a notification everytime someone trys to use a jigsaw box it would give this killer a somewhat unfair advantage even more if the number of jigsaw boxes decreases via add ons and the pig then always knows possible locations from which the survivors are not likely to move in the next 30 seconds.

• Khar
    Khar Member Posts: 640

I think it'd be a cool idea to get a little BP each time the Survivor completes the wrong puzzle box. RNG, sure, but a little bonus Deviousness for having a survivor waste time.

• ZiNc
    ZiNc Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 250

Nice idea =)

+1 for failure compensation bp's.

• OverdoseT
    OverdoseT Member Posts: 57

This is a great idea !

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,164

Especially because I can't think of too many more devious things than having someone have a bomb strapped to their head that will go off if they fail to find the key and then having the box literally laugh at them because the key wasn't in that box

If that's not rubbing salt in someone's wound, I don't know what is!

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871

Solution: The Pig gets points depending on how long a Survivor is wearing a Reverse Bear Trap, and they receive the points once either the Trap is removed or the person wearing it dies (regardless of how they die).

• MadArtillery
    MadArtillery Member Posts: 826

It would be nice if rbt gave more points. Especially for a kill it's just 500. Sometimes people try to disconnect to avoid beartrap deaths and that actually rewards me more points than them actually dieing to it.