buff Legion

Options

I only say this about the base power, it's so weak. FOUR maybe FIVE hits in feral and you listen to 3-4 gens pop with all the ######### trash pallet looping and w/e. Just like the spirit this one isn't tweaked to be fair at first

Comments

• Gorgonia
    Gorgonia Member Posts: 1,607
    Options

If you used the search tool you’d see there are already lots of topics in regards to this.

• lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142
    Options

@EntityDispleased said:
    Congratulations! You're the one billionth person to complain about Legion! Your reward would've been a +1 LOL but that's gone.

That is a lot of complaints about Legion.

• alivebydeadight
    alivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559
    Options

you got looped as legion, sir, you confuzzle me

• SasukeKun
    SasukeKun Member Posts: 1,858
    Options

@alivebydeadight said:

i meant other things

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Options

^^^ Or maybe he's talking about after your Frenzy ends and you're on CD.
  • alivebydeadight
    alivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559
    Options

@Nickenzie said:
    alivebydeadight said:

I am a legion main, and I seem to counter looping just fine, even after frenzy

• Iceman
    Iceman Member Posts: 1,457
    Options
    @SasukeKun

One of Legion next buff is to be able to down a survivor with 3 frenzy hits unless they change their mind about that 
  • Dehitay
    Dehitay Member Posts: 1,725
    Options

What all the people whining about Legion fail to undersand is all the mechanics that make other killers BS actually make Legion powerful. Don't try to go for the second hit. Use Bloodhound and break chase. All that crap that makes it so easy to lose chase with standard killers is a massive advantage to Legion. Just follow the blood trail while looking down. And if a survivor manages to run into your field of view, they've run into a distance where you can get an easy hit.

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Options

@Nickenzie said:
    alivebydeadight said:

So, you can win loops with your 110% movement speed? I mean yeah sure, you may get some survivors by surprise on unsafe pallets but against the normal survivors, you'll need to pull off some ridiculous mind games to win some 110% M1 chases.
  • OGlilSPOOK20
    OGlilSPOOK20 Member Posts: 716
    Options
    Nope I like trolling this killer, it's fun.
  • SasukeKun
    Options

@OGlilSPOOK20 said:

Legion is weak and survivors think they so good because they won, it's like beating freddy they are both under powered

• Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,402
    Options
    I will say that if you're using their power to repeatedly hit the same survivor, you're using it wrong. It's designed to injure multiple survivors at once, not to get kills. Hitting the same survivor repeatedly with it is just shooting yourself in the foot.

Whether or not it needs buffs I won't argue, though.
  • SasukeKun
    Options

@Peanits said:
    I will say that if you're using their power to repeatedly hit the same survivor, you're using it wrong. It's designed to injure multiple survivors at once, not to get kills. Hitting the same survivor repeatedly with it is just shooting yourself in the foot.

Then you run into it not being powerful overall anyway. It's really difficult considering you lose tracking if you turn it on unless you use bloodhound. Overall the power is frustrating if you don't have purple add ons

• Loinburgers
    Loinburgers Member Posts: 9
    Options

Not sure if you guys follow the streamer Tru3ta1ent, but he is always quickly at rank 1 as both killer and survivor etc etc and he was able to get 4 kills for 18 matches in a row with Legion. I am pretty sure he almost always had Frank's mix tape etc, but he didn't seem to have much trouble getting kills sometimes before any generators were done. Now I'm not saying Legion doesn't need work, because I think he def does, but I don't fully buy that he is complete crap.

I mean I have had 4 kill matches with Legion with only brown addons and not moonwalking, though I was rank 10 when I did. Perhaps they just fit my playstyle shrug

• jaerthebear
    jaerthebear Member Posts: 212
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Peanits said:

You just quoted the exact problem with legion though.

If all legion can do is INJURE then They might as well not be in the game.

And you're assuming legions power is even effective at what its designed to be effective at in the first place; Which It isn't.

Have you tried going 24 meters with a feral frenzy? You can BARELY get that far. 

And against a running, Juking survivor?

Nah, you ain't catchin em'.

You're gonna chase them, get stunned, hit them with the power, and by that time, The previous survivor(s) is/are mended, and back on gens.

Rinse and repeat?

No?

You HAVE to chase SOMEONE with The Legion's power.

Or maybe...

Injure than chase at 110 % speed?

Absolutely not, good survivors are nigh uncatchable with 110% speed.

And before you mention add-ons: A killer's power needs to be Viable WITHOUT add-ons.

You've got a killer whos power is ONLY effective at Injuring, Not Downing and hooking, which is the main objective of playing killer.

This killer has Low move speed,  has to struggle to down someone with their power, which is the most effective way of securing hits, again , due to 110% move speed, all the while the other survivors are doing gens. 

Not to even mention, the killers power is only effective if all the survivors bunch up, which good ones won't once they realise the Killer is The Legion.

AND deep wounds in and of itself, is not even a good debuf!

It mends too fast to waste any meaningful amount of time.

It drains to slowly to be dangerous.

And you can't even locate a mending/Injured survivor because the audio is -blam!-ed right now.

Its kind of a bold statement to tell your players, who have played your game for thousands and thousands of hours, that they are using something wrong, when its the only practical use for the thing they are using. 

Legion is a poorly designed killer, power wise, made Intentionally weak because he has no counter-play and can bypass both pallets, and windows.

If anyone shot themselves in the foot, its behavior. 

If every killer is going to be this way, and the backlash against them handled so poorly every time, you may as well shut the game down now. Patch 2.4.0 has been a Community nightmare.

Most people are kinda miffed at How underwhelming The Legion is, How many bugs were introduced, And how slowly these things are addressed.

• ScottJund
    ScottJund Member Posts: 1,115
    edited December 2018
    Options

@Loinburgers said:
    Not sure if you guys follow the streamer Tru3ta1ent, but he is always quickly at rank 1 as both killer and survivor etc etc and he was able to get 4 kills for 18 matches in a row with Legion. I am pretty sure he almost always had Frank's mix tape etc, but he didn't seem to have much trouble getting kills sometimes before any generators were done. Now I'm not saying Legion doesn't need work, because I think he def does, but I don't fully buy that he is complete crap.

I mean I have had 4 kill matches with Legion with only brown addons and not moonwalking, though I was rank 10 when I did. Perhaps they just fit my playstyle shrug

I got 32 Speed Limiter Leatherface 4ks in a row, and Frank's Mixtape Legion is sure as hell stronger than that. So what's that mean? Speed Limiter Leatherface is now suddenly not completely crap? People doing well != good killer.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@alivebydeadight said:

@Nickenzie said:
    alivebydeadight said:

Wanna share gameplay of you versing a competent SWF? :smile:

• Loinburgers
    Loinburgers Member Posts: 9
    Options

@ScottJund said:

@Loinburgers said:

I got 32 Speed Limiter Leatherface 4ks in a row, and Frank's Mixtape Legion is sure as hell stronger than that. So what's that mean? Speed Limiter Leatherface is now suddenly not completely crap? People doing well != good killer.

I didn't say good killer I actually said I think they still need work I just am not as certain that they are "complete crap." I realize you hate Legion, I watch your stream so believe me I know lol. I agree they need work, I just don't think they need to be deleted from the game or completely gutted. I personally have fun with legion playing as them and against them. I do hope they make changes, I just do not feel they have to be as drastic as some others on here. I also think it does help to point out that it is possible to find success for with them at the moment.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,251
    Options

@Peanits said:

So after that we're supposed to chase someone down for the second hit with an M1 attack as a Huntress with no hatchets? That's the intent?

• ScottJund
    ScottJund Member Posts: 1,115
    Options

@Blueberry said:

@Peanits said:

So after that we're supposed to chase someone down for the second hit with an M1 attack as a Huntress with no hatchets? That's the intent?

Yes that's actually what they intend.

Its stupid, but that's what they designed him like.

• AlexAnarchy
    AlexAnarchy Member Posts: 685
    Options

@ScottJund said:

@Blueberry said:

@Peanits said:

Yes that's actually what they intend.

Its stupid, but that's what they designed him like.

Exactly why folks are moon walking and stalking with legion, his intended way of play simply does not work with how he is currently, nor does it work with how the game is actually played.

• Unnamed_Freak
    Unnamed_Freak Member Posts: 570
    Options

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    Maybe I'll be Trapper
    I'm already Trapper
    What about Sweater Boi
    Im already Sweater Boi
    I'll be Legion
    NERF LEGION
    You're right so Huntress
    I wanna be Huntress 
    I guess I'll be Doctor 
    I'm already Doctor 
    Then I'll be Piggy
    I already chose Piggy
    I have an idea
    What's your idea?
    You should be...
    I'm not gonna be Billy

Rank 1 in a nutshell.

• OGlilSPOOK20
    OGlilSPOOK20 Member Posts: 716
    edited December 2018
    Options
    SasukeKun said:

@OGlilSPOOK20 said:

Legion is weak and survivors think they so good because they won, it's like beating freddy they are both under powered

Dude I know this killer is weak and I'm trolling just because BHVR let this killer release like this. But all Legion needs is 115% movement speed to catch injured survivors. Anymore buffs to Frenzy then the Legion will become too unbearable to play against. 
  • SasukeKun
    Options

@OGlilSPOOK20 said:
    SasukeKun said:

@OGlilSPOOK20 said:

Dude I know this killer is weak and I'm trolling just because BHVR let this killer release like this. But all Legion needs is 115% movement speed to catch injured survivors. Anymore buffs to Frenzy then the Legion will become too unbearable to play against. 

Only a few things about them need to be tweaked is all, it's just the struggle with everything in their arsenal. Survivors will sit there and BM you after game when they are playing handicap

• Dokta_Carter
    Dokta_Carter Member Posts: 614
    Options
    Maybe I'll be Trapper
    I'm already Trapper
    What about Sweater Boi
    Im already Sweater Boi
    I'll be Legion
    NERF LEGION
    You're right so Huntress
    I wanna be Huntress 
    I guess I'll be Doctor 
    I'm already Doctor 
    Then I'll be Piggy
    I already chose Piggy
    I have an idea
    What's your idea?
    You should be...
    I'm not gonna be Billy
    Nerf legion? I mean... Why nerf something that already fights itself?
  • ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Maybe I'll be Trapper
    I'm already Trapper
    What about Sweater Boi
    Im already Sweater Boi
    I'll be Legion
    NERF LEGION
    You're right so Huntress
    I wanna be Huntress 
    I guess I'll be Doctor 
    I'm already Doctor 
    Then I'll be Piggy
    I already chose Piggy
    I have an idea
    What's your idea?
    You should be...
    I'm not gonna be Billy
    Hit or miss, i guess they never miss huh.
    You got a Killer, i bet he doesn't kill ya.
    He gon' find another surv and won't miss ya!

• SasukeKun
    Options

@ChesterTheMolester said:
    PhantomMask20763 said:

Maybe I'll be Trapper
    I'm already Trapper
    What about Sweater Boi
    Im already Sweater Boi
    I'll be Legion
    NERF LEGION
    You're right so Huntress
    I wanna be Huntress 
    I guess I'll be Doctor 
    I'm already Doctor 
    Then I'll be Piggy
    I already chose Piggy
    I have an idea
    What's your idea?
    You should be...
    I'm not gonna be Billy

Hit or miss, i guess they never miss huh.
    You got a Killer, i bet he doesn't kill ya.
    He gon' find another surv and won't miss ya!

did i miss something lmao