I do not like this chapter.

Options

Simple as that. I do not like this killer for several reasons.

Her power is basically knight but requires the survivor to interact with the drones instead of run into view of guards.

She is like the knight where she places her power at a loop to make survivors leave that loop.

She is a 3 gen specialty killer which promotes camping in that 3 gen.

The undetectable in the drone is cool however, that also promotes killers to camp in the drone. I know the drone cannot be super close to the hook but she can still set them up super close.

Her mori is GOD AWFUL. This is a futuristic inventor who has skull drones and she just...stabs them? She just does Freddy's mori and if I'm being honest Freddy does it better because he laughs!!!

The Teamwork perks are pointless, the one where you get 6 seconds of speed incentivizes the killer to tunnel the unhooked survivor. Blood rush punishes nice killers and rewards tunneling off hook before the dead on hook survivor can heal.

As for the main building in sheltered woods, let's remove that god window on the top floor or add an open sliding glass door will ya?

I'm disappointed in this chapter when it comes to killer and survivors. Only thing good about this was bot update since the red forest realm never shrank. Looks cool but still way too massive!

Comments

• LiveBritishReaction
    Options

I wouldn't say she's like Knight. She's a lot more like Hag.

Difference between her and Hag is that her traps don't do anything.

• ACleverName4Me
    ACleverName4Me Member Posts: 445
    Options

I can see that but either way both killers thrive on 3 gens and map control with camping. But yeah

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,301
    Options

Have to wait how it plays.

Has strong Predator vibes - with the looks at least.

• TigerSnake
    TigerSnake Member Posts: 531
    Options

Literally the worst chapter I’ve ever seen, and I’ve been playing since OG RE dropped.

• Veroles
    Veroles Member Posts: 868
    Options

Killer looks cool from what i have seen, like the predator style.

The mori looks like the survivor is in freddy's dream world. It does not match to this kind of killer at all.

The "golden" effect bubble of the active drone is weird. Has it to be so penetrant? Would lower opacity of it.

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 5,994
    Options

Her design has a lot of cosmetics potential so I'm excited, but her power should be tweaked. Either make the range not visible to survivors or some other way for it to be useful out of chase