Blur in game and characters

So in every update it seems that my game does this weird thing where everything is normal, but the characters. In the lobby/store it looks like they are blurred and the rest is 1080p, except in game where everything is blurred. Tried everything, reseting things and stuff but nothing seems to work. Anybody else had this problem?

Comments

• DwightsLifeMatters
    DwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,649
    Can u post ur gameusersettings.ini lines?
  • Global
    Global Member Posts: 770

In ultra settings there is most likely motion blur, fxaa, or msaa which all three can blur pixels. Thats why i play on low. my computer can run this game on ultra but its to blurry on ultra.

• nicojpeg
    nicojpeg Member Posts: 9

@Global said:
    In ultra settings there is most likely motion blur, fxaa, or msaa which all three can blur pixels. Thats why i play on low. my computer can run this game on ultra but its to blurry on ultra.

yeah but like my game has always been on medium and was normal etc, I didnt change anything and just after some big update this happens

• nicojpeg
    nicojpeg Member Posts: 9

@DwightsLifeMatters said:
    Can u post ur gameusersettings.ini lines?

I'm sorry I dont know how to do this :d

• Global
    Global Member Posts: 770

@nicojpeg said:

@Global said:

yeah but like my game has always been on medium and was normal etc, I didnt change anything and just after some big update this happens

i believe that all but low settings has some form of the above mentioned pixel blurring and the like. So go for low like i did m8 and enjoy your high frame rate and 20/20 vision.