We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Just some fanfic ( I'll be posting more soon )

Options
joey07102006
joey07102006 Member Posts: 4

Hey! I just want to share my fanfic here

https://www.quotev.com/story/15216467/First-Trial link for the whole thing if you want, otherwise you can read it here on the forum itself, I'll be posting it in bits and pieces over the course of a few days. ANYWAY here it goes.

It's early morning in Volgoda Oblast. Alexis Tretchnikova sets off to milk the family owned cows before going to school. She's teary eyed. Her mother hit her. Again. And her father cursed at her and tore up her journal. Again. Her parents never supported her aspirations of becoming a world famous author. She started a Quotev account and generated some buzz. But she showed her stories to her parents and they broke her mobile and shut down her account. " Give up already!!", " You will grow up and look after the family farm!", "SHUT UP!!!".

She went inside the cowshed, picked up a steel bucket and commenced the milking, " Hey Bessie how are you today." The brown cow licked Alexis' face as if saying, " I'm fine, how are ya?"

"Oh Bessie...Papasha tore my journal again...and he- look at me I'm talking to a cow!"

While milking the cow she remembered a dream she had...

She was alone. In a room with her friend Galina. The room had just a single bed. She and her friend laid down in it...

then suddenly her father appeared out of no where. he was shouting " I will show you where lobsters spend the winter!" over and over again and suddenly she woke up from that dream and her father was at her room's door, shouting "Get up, RIGHT NOW! or else I will show you where lobsters spend the winter!"

Just another ordinary day in her life.

Then she started daydreaming about her friend Galina, but just a few seconds in she was shaken out of her dream by a heavy hand on her shoulder. There was no one behind her. Suddenly she was pulled towards the sky. She looked up and saw herself rushing towards unfamiliar ground. Thunk. She hit her head and passed out. Sometime later she woke up and saw that she was in some... temple?

"Where am I ?" Alexis wondered aloud, gazing at the strange glyphs on the walls of the temple.

"You are in the temple of purgation kid. You are in Adiris' temple." a voice spoke from behind her.

she spun around and saw a man with a bloody white shirt and glasses. " Who are you and where did you come from and who is 'Adiris' ? "

"I was uh... hi-no waiting! yes waiting for you in that, uh locker behind you. Adiris is, was a Babylonian high priestess before becoming a monster...this is her temple. Hey...don't be afraid I'm not gonna hurt you" he said seeing that the girl was moving away from him. "we both are in the same trouble, there are supposed to be two more people here, unless, unless they have been killed."

"Ki-killed?" she asked.

"yeah... look I'll explain things later but we must move right now...by the way, I'm Dwight, Dwight Fairfield."

They both moved away from the temple's entrance towards the courtyard of the temple.

" So...here's the deal... there is this big spider god/demon thing which pulls people from the real world to it's own dimension...it's a dimension full of horrors. it likes to play a twisted game you know. Four survivors, which is normal humans, like you and me and some other friends of mine who are stuck here V.S. an OP killer...like the plague or like a dude named wraith...you'll know all about them later when we gather around the campfire for sometime before being tossed in again. -"

"Tossed in again? What do you mean?" Alexis interrupted.

" See the killers in the game more often than not manages to kill us all, but we just revive around a campfire safe from danger for sometime and then again we are pushed into the trials...trials being this horrible game. The thing is to give us some hope and make things interesting it puts some generators around the place which we have to repair, if we can do that we can open the gates of The Entity's playground and escape...and end right back at the campfire. But hey! if we can escape then we don't get hooked which is like a hundred times worse. And I don't mean that the pain is worse." Dwight said.

"Why what happens when you are hooked?" Alexis asked.

" Well if you are hooked thrice then the Entity takes away a little bit of your soul...it opens a portal over you and stabs you with its legs and pulls you inside the portal. The next thing you know, you are back at the campfire."

"Oh."

Just then Dwight's face became pale, seeing his expression Alexis turned her head around...

And there she was, Adiris , with her lantern in hand and a redlight illuminating her way she walked towards them muttering,"Hatashpu Sata laka Ho"

"#########!" Dwight exclaimed," we gotta go c'mon."

And with no other choice in hand , our Russian protagonist ran after Fairfield while the tall gruesome woman released vomit like a fountain with pin point accuracy right where they were just a few seconds ago.

The vomit turned the ground green and a foul smelling green gas wafted off from the spot where the projectile met the ground.

I hope it was not too bad... will be sharing more soon,ciao!