So, how's this perk fair again?

Yeah, yeah, another Dead Hard post. But I want you to sell it to me. How is this perk fair?

I played a game of Trapper today. In it, there were four dead hards. I kept track and I ate 9. How did this happen?

5 of them were from Dead Harding into a pallet. What do I do? I didn't lunge, btw, I just kept walking because I know they can react to me lunging. Swing when they end their DH before they can drop the pallet? What if they don't DH, which did happen twice? Not to mention, latency/server can make the timing borderline impossible to nail at times.

3 of them were from body blocking a hook, and obviously, waiting isn't much of an option. (to be clear, those 3 were all on the same hook/for the same survivor).

And then there was 1 in the open when I tried downing a Yui when she got off a gen while injured. Alright, that was fair.

9 Dead Hards, 5 of which I could literally do nothing, and 3 that were done in solidarity to save a teammate. Even discarding the latter, that still makes 5/9, over half, being Dead Hards I physically could do nothing about.

So how's this fair? Sell it to me. Justify it. And before you say it, Nurse and Blight being stupid strong does not justify stupidity on the other side. It just makes both stupidly strong.

Comments