What's your general opinion of matches facing "Jumpscare Myers", and why?

Options
Hanselpup
Hanselpup Member Posts: 187

Jumpscare Myers is a build that uses the Scratched Mirror, Boyfriend's Memo, and usually the Shattered Glasses offering.

What's your general opinion of matches facing "Jumpscare Myers", and why? 58 votes

Very positive
41%
BlueberryF60_31IWasLrft2DieChordycepsmusstang62FFirebranddSlamitieWampiritaFobboDhurl421Thr_ust_NIGHTMARE_Viktor1853NOEDaddyGuiltiiDeathstrokeBOSpectretuttoinunavoltaGensByDaylightTruthNotTold 24 votes
Generally positive
22%
AetherBytesHanselpupNotAnotherDoctorlilr3ap3rsizzlingmario4Marc_123HugTheHagTyGuyBrandon48LooeDbDSnowflake_SyndromeCorvusCorax86isxbella 13 votes
Indifferent
10%
brokedownpalaceHex_LlamaAurelleKirarozuaxonn360Mini_pisa 6 votes
Generally negative
13%
GibberishJustAShadowMooksBenOfMilamBwstedSteakdabaitKyuumaiPhin 8 votes
Very negative
10%
dknbJay_WhyaskEntitled_survivorChikyTenTrilliondevotedDBDenjoyer 6 votes
Haven't encountered yet
1%
wxsussy 1 vote

Comments

• Chordyceps
    Chordyceps Member Posts: 1,655
    Options
    Very positive

Actually getting scared in dbd again is pretty fun imo.

• Steakdabait
    Steakdabait Member Posts: 1,242
    Options
    Generally negative

If you play dbd for the horror element it may be fun but mirror mike doesn't chase and will camp every hook and try to get a grab. It's just boring.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Options
    Indifferent

It's pretty boring, so it's usually a "whatever" sort of match.

• BenOfMilam
    BenOfMilam Member Posts: 911
    Options
    Generally negative

It's pretty boring. The killer comes around a corner and you get hit with no warning and you're just like "oh, okay." Then you hold W and he can never catch up, forcing him to go hit someone else while you heal back up.

Killer never gets a down, game ends really fast because there is just no pressure to speak of.

• Entitled_survivor
    Entitled_survivor Member Posts: 828
    Options
    Very negative

I'm sorry to scratched mirror enjoyers but I find it really boring to go against, the occasional "surprise mf" moments are fun and hearing my team mates screaming like banshees the first time they get chased is fun but other than that it's ultra boring for me, the fact that they always bring the same indoor maps i hate goin into doesn't make it any better

• Chiky
    Chiky Member Posts: 598
    Options
    Very negative

I hate playing against MM in every single way.

• Bwsted
    Bwsted Member Posts: 3,452
    Options
    Generally negative

It's ok the first couple of times, then it just gets old very fast.

It's either just run around this pallet and he can't catch up, or he just cheap shots you out of nowhere and then you wait forever camping a pallet to see if he actually left or faked it.

And if everyone gets hooked, you know he's gonna be there.

It's overdone that I don't even get jumpscared when I run into him. It's just a snoozer.

• TenTrillion
    TenTrillion Member Posts: 39
    Options
    Very negative

since i'm half decent, i just hear him coming. It's just a case of watching my teammates die while he can't touch me. And it's frustrating as hell.

• IWasLrft2Die
    IWasLrft2Die Member Posts: 389
    Options
    Very positive

I love it.

It's much more fun than tombstone myers, infinite tier 3 myers, or even normal myers. I use tier 1 myers mirror and I chase a ton with it and like it a lot myself. I kinda want this to be his standard build and just about all of his other addons get reworked.

• devotedDBDenjoyer
    devotedDBDenjoyer Member Posts: 269
    Options
    Very negative

the gimmick has gotten extremely stale for me, so i think of it very poorly.

• Thr_ust
    Thr_ust Member Posts: 477
    Options
    Very positive

If it was a common thing I think I would dislike it, but with it both being rare, and Myers still scaring the crap out of me by default. I’d say I like going against him every now and then.

• CorvusCorax86
    CorvusCorax86 Member Posts: 1,043
    Options
    Generally positive

Love it! I was accused of hacking because of it. Unfortunately, if there are other offerings and they win and it is an outdoors level then you have a problem.

• Kirarozu
    Kirarozu Member Posts: 238
    Options
    Indifferent

Myers doesn't scare me even if he tries to jumpscare. None of the killers are scary at this point. I worry more about being tunneled or camped than a jump scare... which doesn't jump scare me at all.