If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Against Pinhead, how many gens remain (on average) at the time you died?

Options
Nos37
Nos37 Member Posts: 4,063

None of us were throwing the match or gave up early. We all had our share of box interaction, and still the Pinhead was easily able to 12-hook all of us and won with 4 gens still remaining. This was on The Game map, too. His PASSIVE slowdown feels depressingly obnoxious to play against.

Against Pinhead, how many gens remain (on average) at the time you died? 18 votes

5 Gens
11%
SixMantaRayTenTrillion 2 votes
4 Gens
27%
Nos37KateMain86LooeDbDSnowflake_SyndromeFroggay 5 votes
3 Gens
27%
AurelleDyingWish92XendritchwakesafePyPai479 5 votes
2 Gens
11%
NOEDaddymania_ 2 votes
1 Gen
5%
SaltySaltine 1 vote
Exits Powered
0%
Did Not Die
16%
Blueberrymusstang6209SHARKBOSS 3 votes

Comments

• Nos37
    Nos37 Member Posts: 4,063
    Options
    4 Gens

My average is higher because I don't always give it my all when facing him. As soon as I hear the ding of the box at the start, I've already mentally lost.

• Chiky
    Chiky Member Posts: 598
    Options

I've played against 2 pinheads in my entire life. The first one disconnected mid game. The second one tunneled and camped me since the very beginning of the game....

• KateMain86
    KateMain86 Member Posts: 2,231
    Options
    4 Gens

Pinhead is insanely overpowered in my opinion. I never like going against this killer. The team has to spend more time with chain and box management than progression objectives. If the killer is using rare addons then its basically just a no hope situation. I try when I go against Pinhead, but it rarely ends with an escape from anyone on the team.

• Xendritch
    Xendritch Member Posts: 1,842
    Options
    3 Gens

My team is either potatoes that never go for box or they actually know how to play against them and the game usually isn't too hard so I guess that averages to 3 gens.

• TenTrillion
    TenTrillion Member Posts: 39
    Options
    5 Gens

i dc the second i hear the box, not gonna lie. He's the most unfun killer to face for me. Having my movement basically halted just isn't fun, especially when he can have t he chain fly past me yet still hook me because of his ping.

• mania_
    mania_ Member Posts: 28
    Options
    2 Gens

The fact that all it takes is one chain hit to hinder you means you probably won't even get any use of a loop at all and for some reason, they ALWAYS find the box...

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,157
    Options
    Did Not Die

i focus box and let my team do gens even though i am bad at chase i still am good at not being chained