We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Anyone else into the Ash Evil Dead Game?

Options
Mushwin
Mushwin Member Posts: 4,576

Just searching or seeking out there.

Comments

• Nos37
    Nos37 Member Posts: 4,062
    Options

Played 5 matches when it released and dropped it. Wish I could get a refund. Oh well.

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,000
    Options

I haven't played in months so maybe it's gotten better but I did not care for it.

Every game as the demon was the same thing; spend 10 minutes flying around desperately trying to level up so I could actually put up a fight and then hope the survivors didn't pick up a bunch of good stuff where I get curb stomped anyway.

Cause every game felt the same and it sucked. Just felt like such a huge waste of time and until you actually leveled up, you couldn't even take on a single survivor who was all alone doing nothing. Not to mention my favorite part where I'd be teleported away from the objective they completed and be halfway across the map and have the second objective halfway done before I was able to fly my way back...

• Mushwin
    Options

If I am honest I have yet to play as the Demon, but I am enjoying it, sometimes yes my team mates are totally useless lol but then sometimes I am having really good games, not sure why and well lobby times can be not the best, but I am actually enjoying it more then some other games. Has gotten me into re watching the flms and the series, I should try as the Demon though.

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,143
    Options

fun i love playing the demon

• Bran
    Bran Member Posts: 2,087
    Options

I pre ordered the game played the tutorial and played I think only one game. Not because I didn't like it but I just didn't play it.... literally the only reason..I just haven't played it since...

• Mushwin
    Options

I like the fact it is more of a team game, and well able to kill things, ya know with weapons and on certain skills, is a game been playing more of and getting more people to meet, sadly I can't say last time I played dbd without getting annoyed.