We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Looking for competitive players for tournaments

Options
skuzy
skuzy Member Posts: 2

Attention to all competitive DBD players

I am looking for some teammates to join tournaments with. I have tournament experience and looking for others who have competitive experience or have the potential/mindset to do so. I can definitely hold my own when it comes to playing both sides in the game, but I am more a survivor main.

I have over 3000 hours

I have been in 2 tournaments and have done well in both, along with other competitive games. I regularly play this game and would love to see if there’s others out here that want to join the competitive scene. 

Preferably

-PC players, or if you are on console that you are able to use voice communication with pc players (disc)

-On OFTEN

-English speaking (NA/EST)

-Killers and Survivors 

-Sweaty and competitive nature

-Also to have fun pub matches with

If interested, comment below or DM me with your hours, ranks, system and accolades. 

Comments

• CaptainRaider
    CaptainRaider Member Posts: 144
    Options

Hello, skuzy. I have 3000 hours and am looking to form a team on short notice before the Dead by Daylight 6th community tournament. I have 2 members besides myself with one being 3k hours plus and the other being around 2k hours.

I have no competitive tournament experience in dead by daylight but am willing to learn.

In case you want to join and help me, here is my discord. Hibari (ひばり)#5416

my whole team currently is on playstation.