We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

What Other Games Do You Play?

Options
Iron_Cutlass
Iron_Cutlass Member Posts: 2,762
edited March 2023 in Off-topic

Recently I bought the DLC for COD: Blacks Ops 3 Zombies because I really wanted to just play the remastered version of my childhood nostalgia (BO1 Zombies my beloved).

Way back in the day I use to struggle to pass round 10-12 because I didnt know much about Zombies but coming back to these older maps and reaching further than I ever have has been such a good experience, and gives me this happiness that I havent felt in a long while.

Ive also been playing some Warframe, I moved to PC and cross-progression doesnt exist yet but I just finished The New War quest (again) and started to work on my Arbitration grind. Im preparing for Duviri Paradox to release, since it looks amazing, weird, but amazing.

How about yall? What other games do you play?

Comments

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,000
    Options

I play all kinds of games. DBD and Slay the Spire are my "play whenever" games. I play CoD MW2 for multiplayer. Then I usually have one single player game I focus on.

It was HiFi Rush but I just beat it (highly recommend). I'm trying to get into Phoenix Point as it's been on my list for a while but I'm very slow at getting into new games.

Also a bit more unique but I am streaming Elden Ring as well. Usually I'd only do one single player game at a time but with the size of ER and that I am streaming it on Twitch, I'm not exclusively playing it as I often just don't feel like streaming and/or my health hiccups make me not want to play a game as difficult as a Souls game.

• FridayNightPizza
    FridayNightPizza Member Posts: 576
    Options

My favourites would be New Vegas, Bloodborne, Dark Souls 1 through 3 (I wasn't a fan of Elden Ring), Salt and Sanctuary and World of Warcraft. I like a lot of Soulslike games and am really interested in the upcoming Bleak Faith Forsaken, recently been getting into boomer shooters such as Cultic, Prodeus, Amid Evil, Turbo Overkill and Gloomwood. One of the best recent-ish games I've played has been Ghostwire Tokyo. I doubt it will happen but a Ghostwire chapter would be wicked.

• Iron_Cutlass
    Iron_Cutlass Member Posts: 2,762
    Options

Slay the Spire is really fun... even if I am horrible at the game lol.

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,000
    Options

It's the only game that comes close to my DBD hours. I have beaten Ascension 20 with everyone except for the Purple Lady (I'm on 19 with her).

Although once I do that, I have no idea what to do with my life anymore...

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,811
    Options

Currently, I'm also playing "A Sunless Sea" which is a rather fun, nautical exploration game that feels a mix between Lovecraft and Terry Pratchett. It's about exploring the Unterzee deep within the Earth and close to Hell, when London was abducted by bats and dragged deep down and people described this event as "terribly inconvenient".

• GentlemanFridge
    GentlemanFridge Member Posts: 5,222
    Options

Currently, Rogue Legacy 2. Before that, I played through the bulk of Stardew Valley again, since I hadn’t seen any of the new content added since release.

Hoping my PC can handle RE4make, so I can get into that as well.