Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Why are matches so boring lately?

I took a break from DBD for about 4 months and have just returned and played a couple of matches in the last days and I honestly was just bored af.

Every match comes down to the survivors just dropping every pallet on first contact and that literary working cause there are just soooo many pallets on the map. Every chase is such a drag where they can work with like 7-8 pallets each and when u commit to a chase 4 gens are gone most of the time. Whenever I get close to downing someone or Im actually at a tile thats mindgameable it just gets reset by the survivors pressing E or their SWF coming to the rescue and blocking for them. And I know just wait out the DH but most times it is just not outwaitable. Like they fall for a mindgame and u have a 1 second window to hit them or they are through the next vault. How should I wait that out? Or they just DH into pallets etc.

Like I know I'm not the best killer but I also got 2k hours in DBD most of them on killer and I totally get destroyed whenever I dont adopt a playstyle that involves either tunneling, camping or 3 gening hard. Even the survivors tell me afterwards im playing it wrong cause I didnt do any of these things. Like why is that apparently DBD currently?

Comments

• Marik1987
    Marik1987 Member Posts: 1,700

Terrible Perk-Adjustments in 6.1.0 and then... long time nothing.

They wanted to shake the meta, but they are FAR TOO SLOW. They need months to fix obvious bugs, they did 2 Killer-Reworks in 2022.. ONLY 2(!).

Its so slow. So slow.

• Anti051
    Anti051 Member Posts: 616

Wish the devs would just speak with whomever needs to be spoken to about how the game needs a break from the development schedule for readjustment and a massive bug bash. They wouldn't need to "breathe new life" into the game with fresh content every 3 months to renew interest if the game was just more functional and fun to play in general.

I'm not the only one who doesn't make extracurricular purchases because of how mid the gameplay quality is.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709

You are describing exactly what people have been complaining about for years.

how are you guys just now experiencing this? Are you sure it’s been different before and even though you took a break you are still burnt out of the game?

• Gamedozer7
    Gamedozer7 Member Posts: 2,657

The Meta shake up caused alot of problems. They nerf alot for the gen perks that incentivized chases and buffed gen kick which buffed 3 gens which sucks to play for both sides imo. Then we had 3 gen killers back to back.

Honestly survivor not much better alot of holding m1 and watching killers run back to a gen and kicking it over and over.