We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Is Skull Merchant is delusional?

Options
ProfessorDunwich
ProfessorDunwich Member Posts: 1,514

Lore makes more sense this way. Had a psychotic break became fixated on the mangas. Created a whole persona for herself. Talented in technology but not actually rich, explains all the duct tape on her stuff.

Comments

• edgargarciabe660
    edgargarciabe660 Member Posts: 44
    Options

I think the problem with SM lore is that they tried to approach all her motives for killing and her way of clothing in a way that didnt linked them together and didnt explain them good enough. Its not only her liking to manga/anime and the feeling on wanting to be the best one always, but also the abandonment of her father that pushed some kind of self-failed feeling in her, making her kind of obsessed with being the best so she could make her father proud and show him that leaving them was an error and utilizing his creations in a way to make it more appealing to that feeling towards him. I think this aspect its not touched enough in the lore and is a fundamental key part that links the previous mentioned aspects, her liking to manga, impulsed by her father creations and the way he does things and how she dresses resembling his father's character. If they had put the eye on this topic I think the lore could've made more sense