We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

What do you play when you're not on dbd?

Options
2»

Comments

• K139K05
    K139K05 Member Posts: 217
    Options

I play a lot of different games myself, but most of the time, I play Hunt: Showdown or Rainbow Six Siege.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,807
    Options

Currently playing _Lorelai_ which is the only game from the "Devil Came Through Here" saga I haven't completed.

Seriously, those Harvester studio games have some of the best story-writing I have ever come across in games.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,520
    Options

Been playing a lot of borderlands recently. Finished 3 and am currently playing 2

Also been playing Fallout new vegas. Highly recommend if you haven’t played it yet

• Piepie
    Piepie Member Posts: 11
    Options

Gotta say I do love me some Fortnite and Overwatch 2 with the boys. They're definitely games that are incredibly elevated by the presence of friends, much like playing Surv in DBD. These are pretty much my 'all-the-time' games.

My 'sometimes' games are the ones that are definitely in my heart and have marked me, but that I don't play all the time because I don't feel like it, or because I finished them.

Examples of these include Team Fortress 2, A Hat In Time, Doki Doki Literature Club, Indie Pogo, Project M +, Sable, Dino Run, Rain World and SpeedRunners.

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756
    Options

Resident Evil 0, 1, 2 remake and 3 remake when I can afford it Resident Evil 4 remake

Horizon Zero Dawn, just started Horizon Forbidden West

Detroit: Become Human

GTA and Friday the 13th from time to time.

The Last of us Part 1, 2

Vampire the Masquerade, but I rather play Zero Build and Save The World.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Rise of the Tomb Raider