Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Why do bully squads always think they have the right to complain

I went up against 3 bully squads today. Like the textbook approach. Everyone being a non prestiged character and then in the last second switchting to their prestige 80s with a flashlight and all white wards. I won these games with "the non survivor rulebook approach tactic" which means camping and tunneling and everyone of them got super mad in endgame chat. Like ur literary so bored that u do this and go into the game with the intention to make the killers experience absolutely misserable. I just dont understand how these ppl can complain about not going for 12 hooks or not following the survivor rulebook. And it didnt happen with one of those but all 3.

Just blows my mind how they can be so far gone apparently.

Comments

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,546

Those sound like entitled Survivors... of course if they all escape then you'll get "trash Killer" "play better" "give up and quit"

All because they didn't get to bully you

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,177

Their idea of fun is tormenting other players. You have no reason at all to mind or care about anything they have to say.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709

Wait. Did they also behave in any way like a bully squad? Because.. if they were then they were still apprentices.. like.. you are describing a text book wannabe group that is easy to camp and tunnel.. which shouldn’t be really easy against a full bully squad on voice comms?

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,302

Well done and thanks for pasting them 👍

• H2H
    H2H Member Posts: 702

Honestly with that kind of full team quickswitching I just afk looking into a corner and watch something on YouTube.

• HoodedWildKard
    HoodedWildKard Member Posts: 2,013

Lol survs who play like that fit the typical toxic gamer mentailty. Tbag and talk ######### when they win ggez. Rage out and accuse opponent of unfair play/cheating when they lose. Hateful little goblins with the impulse control of your average 2 year old.

Stomping teams like that is a true pleasure.

• Xendritch
    Xendritch Member Posts: 1,842

Because a lot of them are on their anime villain origin arc. They lose a bunch then they're like "this isn't even my final form" put on the flashlight with the oak offering with boil over and dead hard thinking they just put on ez mode and then when it doesn't work they freak out realizing they're actually just not very good and nothing is gonna carry them and flame the killer cuz yay deflection.