Merciless Storm Skill Check Didn't Disappear & Onryo Floating Bug

Options
Menowa1801
Menowa1801 Member Posts: 1
edited March 2023 in Bug Reporting

First Bug: After complete gen with merciless storm the skill check won't disappear, and you can't wiggle cause there is no wiggle bar if you're on toggle mode. It only disappears when i got to phase 2 on hook and have to do my struggle skill check.

Second Bug: After being hooked by The Onryo you got stuck on the wiggle animation (both on and off hook) and you can't vault window.

Additional information: This happened to me on Red Forest - Temple Of Purgation

11 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments

• Robins_Arm
    Robins_Arm Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2023
    Options

PC

I boot up Steam / DBD after the 6.6.1 bug fix patch. I choose Survivor, choose Ace and load into a match. I load into Dead Dawg Saloon against The Skullmerchant. While repairing a generator, I missed the third Merciless Storm skill check and said skill check never went away. From what I could tell, I was no longer receiving normal skill checks on things like generators or healing others either. The skill check on screen didn't go away until I escaped the trial

(Steps to reproduce: Repair a generator while the killer is running Merciless Storm and miss one of the skill checks)

This is the first time it's happened to me. It was the first game after the 6.6.1 patch

• BTVS21
    BTVS21 Member Posts: 4
    Options

Playing as Thalita on one of the cold wind farm maps against a Deathslinger, I encountered a random item called a "genmat" I think and got a taste own after my match after interacting with it. Is there an event going or was this a glitch?

Also after missing a merciless storm skill check, the prompt stays on my screen and no more skill checks would happen. Then I was downed and the carrying animation stayed on me the rest of the match. The website won't let me attach my recorded videos to show you. Please email me and I can send them via that channel, thank you!

• Chiabra
    Chiabra Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    Options

When u missed a skill check from the onyro perk,u see it all the time in ur screen, u are flying and bugging

• ChickenGuy360
    ChickenGuy360 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    Options
  • Entitled_survivor
    Entitled_survivor Member Posts: 828
    edited March 2023
    Options

seconding this ,,,people are abusing ,,,can't wiggle ,cant hit hook skillchecks ,floating around

Post edited by Jocelynbee on
  • Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526
    edited March 2023
    Options

double posted mod pls delete this comment if you can.

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526
    Options

Just adding additional evidence for the problem

• briiiibaby
    briiiibaby Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2023
    Options

Currently Merciless storm is bugged, whenever finishing a gen successfully with Merciless storm, the skill check is permanently embeded onto the players screen. Then whenever they're hooked and unhooked, it looks as if they're still struggling to get off the killers shoulder. Examples below!

• TheNerdJT
    TheNerdJT Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2023
    Options

• toughluckman_
    toughluckman_ Member Posts: 15
    Options

1. Boot the game on PS5

2. Play survivor on public match (for us RPD)

3. Get downed by the killer

4. Your character gets stuck on wiggle animation for the rest of the match. Happened to multiple of survivors.

5. Keep swimming and have fun. This was a fun bug but yeah, maybe needs a fix. 😂

• TheNerdJT
    TheNerdJT Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2023
    Options

The survivor are flying when they are on the hook... I have uploaded picture on IMGUR.

OBS LINK DOWN BELOW

Best regards

https://imgur.com/a/ayrcJUt

• randonly
    randonly Member Posts: 456
    Options

kiillswitch Merciless storm urgently