Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Should they make Trapper's Bloody Coil Add-on base kit

Grunbar
Grunbar Member Posts: 2

We all know Trapper needs some kind of buff, So how would you feel if bloody coil(injuring a survivor when they disarm a trap) was base kit. I don't think it would be too over powered and he very much needs the buff.

Should they make Trapper's Bloody Coil Add-on base kit 26 votes

Yes, make Bloody Coil base kit
34%
BlueberryIWasLrft2DieBothSidesEnjoyernot_requested49Grunbar09SHARKBOSSEthanAnthonyomgitscawlinCorvusCorax86 9 votes
No, don't make Bloody Coil base kit
65%
NeaKarlssonMat_SelladknbValikIthiriaLunarApocNOEDaddyThat_One_FriendAurelle[Deleted User]sizzlingmario4GamallHugTheHagtuttoinunavoltahalcyondays93isxbellamyersgoestochurch 17 votes
Results
0%

Comments

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,281

i mean he is sort of a decent killer if you place your traps good like me (decent placement not the best though) ps dont break pallets place traps on them

• not_requested49
    not_requested49 Member Posts: 1,979

I literally can't play trapper without it. It feels terrible to play him without it

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590
    edited March 2023

To me he needs both ultra rares base kit. Even with them both he still isn’t even A tier, just playable.

Then make him start with all his traps already on him and increase their detection radius a bit as it’s too narrow.

As a counter measure to all this I think they should add a distance blocker between traps, ie a limit to how close they can be to each other. This will lower his ability to just hook someone and then dog pile all the traps around them, they will have to be spread out more.

• Valik
    Valik Member Posts: 1,274
    No, don't make Bloody Coil base kit

He needs a rework - not a flat buff.

• IWasLrft2Die
    IWasLrft2Die Member Posts: 389

He needs a lot of work on him, but this would be a step in the right direction.

Make it base kit

Stop him from triggering own traps

Have him start with all of his traps

Also base kit that traps will reset themselves after 30 seconds

Also, fix his trap visibility. It's pretty pathetic.

Then he'd be a decent killer.