If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Which one of these would make a good new licensed killer?

Options
Scarecrowdown
Scarecrowdown Member Posts: 2

Which one of these would make a good new licensed killer? 21 votes

Pennywise (Tim Curry Version)
57%
BabyCameron10IWasLrft2DieMookstenoresaxScary_Punk_GhostFobboBothSidesEnjoyertuttoinunavoltaReckallFunkadelicPeachomgitscawlinstonedchoo 12 votes
Ben Willis (I know what you did last summer)
0%
The strangers (same as movie title)
0%
The Creeper (Jeepers Creepers)
33%
GlamourousLeviathanNOEDaddyFridayNightPizzaPaleface09SHARKBOSSShmellarWsmith25 7 votes
The Leprechaun
4%
LooeDbD 1 vote
The Jackal (13 ghosts)
4%
Scarecrowdown 1 vote

Comments

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,289
    Options
    Pennywise (Tim Curry Version)

I would love Ben Willis actually, but.. I don’t think he offers that much and would probably best fit as a Myers legendary if that was possible?

Pennywise has great potential to being interesting, unique, etc

• Scarecrowdown
    Scarecrowdown Member Posts: 2
    Options
    The Jackal (13 ghosts)

I agree with you. I think the most unique out of all of these would be pennywise and the jackal. Pennywise can have his balloons and the jackal could have the survivors start with a special pair of glasses that allow you to see him. If the survivor gets hit they drop them and must now recover them to see him coming.

• WitchOfCraft
    WitchOfCraft Member Posts: 35
    Options

I don't know about those but one I do know should be Baby Face from Happy Death Day and Happy Death Day 2 U.