We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Predator as a new killer

Options
Romanoffsky
Romanoffsky Member Posts: 1
edited March 2023 in Creations

Some of things i took from movie and some i got my own ideas

Predator is an unusual killer, it will be quite different , not like other killers , he will have advantages comparing the other killers, as well as survivors will have it against the killer.

Predator is high , 2 meters length.  

In his right hand he has a knife which will be coming out to hit the surv- basic hit. 

He will have totally 2 main abilities, but simultaneously he can use only one

1.On his left hand he has got blaster installed , he can shoot 10 meters distance. It will appear 3 dot aim on survival before shooting it will brings the hit ( if using violet addon can bring survivor to dying condition from 1 hit)or

2. Some kind of net , he can shoot to survivors , this will slow them down, to let the killer make a hit.

BUT : TO USE ABILITIES KILLER HAS TO COLLECT BIO HAZARD MATERIAL - FROM WARDROBE LIKE HUNTER ANNE HAS.

SKILLS WHICH CAN HAVE PREDATOR: THE STRENGTH OF SKILLS WILL DEPENDS ON HOW OFTEN KILLER HOISTING SURVIVALS ON THE HOOK.

THERE ARE 3 SPECIAL SKILLS - THIS GIVES ADVANTAGE FOR KILLER TO CATCH SURVIVALS IN THAT CASE:

THE KILLER CAN CHOOSE ONLY 1 OF 3 SPECIAL SKILLS ( other 2 normal skills can be added by yours create managers)

1. For 40 seconds predator became invisible

2. Predator using digital blaster on his left hand and it appers hologram which will be showing and hearing heartbeat of survs, as closer you are , as more exact you can hear , also for 40 seconds duration. 

3. Thermal imager installed into predator`s helmet which showing the survivals silhouette (shape) through textures. Also 40 seconds only

The most importamt, unusual and intrigue things is : the survivals can check lockers and there can be found some kind of space artefact (only 1) . If you bring this to generator it will starts automatically ,even if progress still 0.  This will gives to survivals chance to start only 4 generators instead of 5. SO it will be also some kind of challenge.  BUT : if killer find this space artefact first+ and if he make 8 hook hoistings then essence will add one more generator ( random location). 

PREDATOR`S  MEMENTO - Predator is taking off his helmet and bite off the head of survival , and taking off spine backbone for his trophy.

This of course all approximate and all mind ideas and minds. Just my suggestion to help you because i like your game. We all liked horrors in childhood.